EU domestic source talk

He ships to eu no problem. Check his thread
Shipping to EU isn't an issue, anything from the UK will be flagged by customs for duties. Issue then is if they open it. I had bac water from the UK opened, was let through because it was only bac water but not a risk I'd personally take with anything else. Especially given how a lot of EU countries customs are strict af
ETA. Didn't see other reply and commented down lower

He ships from inside eu. Read his thread again. You can also use darkbodybuilding but they are not active here.
Sorry didn't see that reply, good to know, thanks for the info homie. Is darkbodybuilding good? Some stuff I want to try but wasn't sure if they were GTG or still running

κάποιος έλληνας εδώ να προτείνει κάναν καλό πωλητή απτό meso για ευρώπη;

Anyone knows if Test E pip issues solved? It's been 2 years since I switched, I'd love to go back on Enanthate as it's my favorite Testosterone ester.

i think you are right, but i see the turkish sources have an easy time sourcing bayer rimobolans and bayer provirons so i wonder why the test e is so rare
Testosterone enan isn’t available in Turkey on rx so it’s not in any pharmacy. I think they just have sust n nebido as shots. Has anyone done a mild cycle with nebido? Could you bang in 2 vials of the stuff in the first week and get a roughly 200mg per week cycle for 10 weeks? N be back to 100mg cruise after 20 weeks

Clen in EU with fast shipping? I would order from BG but last two times it took far, far too long and my cut would be over by then. European Pharmaceuticals ships quickly?

Clen in EU with fast shipping? I would order from BG but last two times it took far, far too long and my cut would be over by then. European Pharmaceuticals ships quickly?
European Pharmaceuticals ships out fast and you can even choose the type of shipping you want.

Optitropin, fast and good service, fast shipping (2-4 days to come in EU)

Just out of curiosity, what's BG typical T/A?
First time took 10 days which was fine for me, then last few times took weeks and nothing was shipped. Ended up having to cancel both of them.

Just received my first order from Opti and didn’t think to include the clen in that order! Might make another one with them, or give EP a go. Thanks all.