EU domestic source talk

A good source for caber?

Or other pharma stuff

Anybody tried Liberty labs ? they gear looks good, prices are insane, people saying it comes very fast but how's the quality actually ? is there anybody who tried it and actually like their products a lot ?

Modafinil or Armodafinil EU source?
Any recommendations?

BGPharma has modafinil, but it costs 3 times.
Catacafè no more...

Even International sources, but trusted.
DashPCT has them, but latest replies are not very promising, it seems there are a lot of problems there...

Any recommendations?

Catacafè no more...

DashPCT has them, but latest replies are not very promising, it seems there are a lot of problems there...
pct.zone
Ask for eu domestic ship

Any recommendations?

Catacafè no more...

90% sure driada has modafinil mate, can't remember the price of if it's good value for money

He ships to eu no problem. Check his thread
That is precisely what i don't understand. How does he ship to EU without customs check? When you ask this question, all you get is something about customs duty. As if anyone gives a fuck about customs duty. The point is to clear customs with no problems.

That is precisely what i don't understand. How does he ship to EU without customs check? When you ask this question, all you get is something about customs duty. As if anyone gives a fuck about customs duty. The point is to clear customs with no problems.
He ships from inside eu. Read his thread again. You can also use darkbodybuilding but they are not active here.

Last time i checked opti.eu also had modafinil in their list. But i dont have used it so cant comment on that. Its from pharmacy so i think it should be good

need a new EU source for stuff like NPP/ Primo / Materon.
What do you guys think of driadashop Or GoldenLabs?
From what I heard Golden labs had a lot of times under dosed gear also their products and website looks weird, what About driada I done like 4 Cycles with them, their products are amazing legit also communication with staff is really good but it’s little bit pricey that’s the only downside. If money aren’t issue driada is definitely g2g

From what I heard Golden labs had a lot of times under dosed gear also their products and website looks weird, what About driada I done like 4 Cycles with them, their products are amazing legit also communication with staff is really good but it’s little bit pricey that’s the only downside. If money aren’t issue driada is definitely g2g
Thx.
(I’m like 3 years on this board and don’t know how to react to a post with a thumbs up, sry)

Anybody tried Liberty labs ? they gear looks good, prices are insane, people saying it comes very fast but how's the quality actually ? is there anybody who tried it and actually like their products a lot ?
Just placed my first order with them, I'll keep you posted