Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

For me both show fake now. Probably because you entered. I highly doubt the products are fake since all his SP products works.

Tried another vials of HGH, showing as valid and GH Tropin. On balkan websitr just enter the little code instead of the full one, and shows valid.
Both still showing as valid products for me. Make sure you copy-paste correctly...no spaces...

I used in the past and i am also currently using test e from SP labs, which i bought from this source. All i can say is that it works very good!
I also did bloodworks a while ago while using the testosterone from this source and the results came back verry good!

Both still showing as valid products for me. Make sure you copy-paste correctly...no spaces..

Might be your cache. Products are legitimate, just on the Balkan site you gotta remove the first letters & numbers i guess thats the lot, then the auth code.
As I said I also had no doubts those were legitimate, purchased more than 20 goods from him, all also good on SP website.

Might be your cache. Products are legitimate, just on the Balkan site you gotta remove the first letters & numbers i guess thats the lot, then the auth code.
As I said I also had no doubts those were legitimate, purchased more than 20 goods from him, all also good on SP website.
Nah bro. You don’t have to remove anything…I tried on another device with same result. Why is this code check filtering you so hard lmao

Nah bro. You don’t have to remove anything…I tried on another device with same result. Why is this code check filtering you so hard lmao
I tried like 10 codes of HGH now, without the first letters TPN02A and, now every code is turning as VALID. So its just the balkan website, that shows invalid when you enter the FULL code with the lot number.Screenshot_20240115_184340_Chrome.jpg

I tried like 10 codes of HGH now, without the first letters TPN02A and, now every code is turning as VALID. So its just the balkan website, that shows invalid when you enter the FULL code with the lot number.
code is code. product series is product series. only you were retarded enough not to realize this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-15 185009.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-15 185009.png
    243.1 KB · Views: 50
You guys must be entering the code incorrectly.

47DWMx74G63tbC
CSYNFHBE

Both work fine and show valid products.
balkan prod.png
Bro look at this LMFAO, these guys are up to no good, seems like a lot of us have been checking this code and now they are asking where the hell the vial was bought from, nice, just to show they are prone to cease or very much control the production of the androgens products, interesting to see where this is heading, in all the years i have been using balkan they never asked for the source LOL

code is code. product series is product series. only you were retarded enough not to realize this.
Try again the Test Cyp vial and see if it is still good, after asking me where i got the vial it says it is fake, i just typed in, "local pharmacy"

Back