Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

It’s been almost 1 month for me waiting for your second package, I already started the cycle I will soon run out of gear as I only have 3 of each Primo and Prop… whatever

I did the payment 1 week ago and he told me that he will send me the package this friday. I didnt receive any tracking nr and he is not answering my emails... not very professional...

I did the payment 1 week ago and he told me that he will send me the package this friday. I didnt receive any tracking nr and he is not answering my emails... not very professional...
a week is a long time. maybe he's on Christmas vacation…. ;)

Hello Meso friends!
Friends from European Union and USA, I opened this thread to answer absolutely all of your questions about our TOP Balkan Pharmaceuticals and SP Laboratory products.
Recently, there have been a lot of misunderstandings with these two brands, here we will answer all of your questions.
What are the products manufactured by Balkan and SP Laboratory at the moment?
Why some products are still on the market, but Balkan and SP lab no longer produce them?
Which of the products are no longer produced by these two brands?
We will permanently post pictures of the new products, the new packaging, and information regarding the official sellers.
We will uncover the fake product sellers, and if the Meso Administrators will allow us, we will present them here.

Original products from SP Laboratory. All have UPIC codes and an expiration date that can be checked on the official website.

UPIC code check: upic.sp-laboratory.com

As Balkan Pharmaceuticals is a well-known brand, fake products can also be found on the market. This is why Balkan Pharma prints the UPIC code on all ampoules and blister packs, which can be checked on the official website.

Check UPIC code: b-p.md
List of available products: Balkan Pharmaceuticals.
Anapolon
Anastrozol 1mg
Apollo 100 (Sildenafil)
Apollo 50 (Sildenafil)
Aquatest 100mg
Aquatest 50mg
BP Enandrol 10ml
BP Fenandrol 10ml
BP Cipandrol 10ml
BP Decandrol 10ml
BP Primobol 10ml
BP Propandrol 10ml
BP Undecadrol 10ml (Test U)
Cipandrol amp
Citomed
Clenbuterol
Clomed
Danabol 10
Decandrol amp
Enandrol amp
Esculap 20mg
Esculap 5 mg
Fenandrol amp
Primobol inj amp
Propandrol amps
Strombafort 10
Tamoximed 10mg/20mg
SP LABORATORY:
SP Agra
SP Bacteriostatic waterT
SP Boldenon 400
SP Boldenon 200
SP Cabergolin
SP Clenbutero
SP Clomed
SP Cut-Stack
SP Drostanol E
SP Gonadotropin 1000
SP Gonadotropin 5000
SP HalotestType:
SP Lipo Fire
SP Masteron
SP Metan
SP Nadrolone
SP Nandrolona F
SP Oral Tren
SP Oxandrolon
SP Oxymetolon
SP Parabolan
SP Primobol
SP Primobol tab
SP Proviron
SP Stan
SP Strombaject
SP Supertest
SP Supertren
SP Sustamed
SP Tamox
SP Test C
SP Test E
SP Test P
SP Trenbolon acetat
SP Trenbolon enanthate 100
SP Trenbolon forte 200
SP Trenbolon mix
SP Tropin
SP Turanabol
To answer all your questions you can contact us at:balkanlaboratory@protonmail.com
What’s the different payment methods?

I received yesterday my second order from this source. Everything was very good! Having SP Labs shipped from within the EU is verrry nice! Thank you!

Got a nice big pack from this source. Shipping to west EU in under a week during holiday season is nice. His prices are also the most reasonable amongst the BP sellers.

Got a nice big pack from this source. Shipping to west EU in under a week during holiday season is nice. His prices are also the most reasonable amongst the BP sellers.
Agreed, right now is gold, judging by the quality of the gear, closest to pharma grade

Back