Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

IMG_5770.JPG

IMG_5769.JPG

Both are from him but taller one expires 2028, Even the testosterone i get from the pharmacy gets new design every x amount of time, weird thing would be to get vials of different height within the same batch, how ever i understand Aburaihan amps vary consistently and dramatically even within the same batch and they are still legit, these countries i think are poorly regulated, that doesn´t mean it is not the real deal.

codes are ok , I also took HGC from SP and bacteriostatic water all codes ok
Do a pregnancy test with only 100 IUs of the HCG just to see what you get, i used the SP´s HCG in the past with very good feelings/results i have been on Brevactid for a while now but i have no more brevactid but i still have 1 SP vial of HCG that i´ll be testing shortly.

I do not want to say that it is not a bargain , it is the third purchase from @Bp-Sp and I am doing well , however, I wanted to report this and understand.

Alright, I've went through 1.5 vials of Balkan Test U, pinning 1.1ml/275mg every Monday. Alongside I'm using 20mg of Anavar and 3-3.5IU GH, both from Liska.

The bloods are in German, most names should be obvious tho. The blood was taken 7 days after the last shot so at the lowest point of the week.

The main things I want to point out are a weirdly low total test score of 537ng/dl but high E2 of 76.7pg/ml and high free test of 30ng/dl. My dumb ass forgot to order SHBG, but we can all agree that has to be below the reference range on 20mg Anavar. Considering E2 and free test are high with a low SHBG the low total test should be accurate of 275mg Test U or is that suspicously low? I'm not sure, you guys tell me.

C2042A77-C000-4B73-9093-EA24BA832164.jpeg
17B26991-81D5-4AA7-B460-129A26B8E2ED.jpeg

Alright, I've went through 1.5 vials of Balkan Test U, pinning 1.1ml/275mg every Monday. Alongside I'm using 20mg of Anavar and 3-3.5IU GH, both from Liska.

The bloods are in German, most names should be obvious tho. The blood was taken 7 days after the last shot so at the lowest point of the week.

The main things I want to point out are a weirdly low total test score of 537ng/dl but high E2 of 76.7pg/ml and high free test of 30ng/dl. My dumb ass forgot to order SHBG, but we can all agree that has to be below the reference range on 20mg Anavar. Considering E2 and free test are high with a low SHBG the low total test should be accurate of 275mg Test U or is that suspicously low? I'm not sure, you guys tell me.

View attachment 272160
View attachment 272159
So its underdosed ?

236.59 mg/ml according to Sampei's test.
which is actually precisely what some pharma companies dose their 250mg/ml Testosterone products at on purpose - I will argue that the majority of pharma testosterone products I've seen labtested in recent months have been dosed at 235-237mg/ml.

View attachment 272160
View attachment 272159
See if your Batch is the same as the one sampei got tested, i usually order a few vials (no less than five) of the same batch and send 1ml of one out for testing since i use it for TRT mostly, anyone would argue that the total T number is kinda low for that amount of testosterone injected every week despite the blood been drawn 7 days after injection, since it is Undecanoate ester it should still be high so idk, i don´t have much experience with U ester since i am always on Enanthate ester.
Free T and E2 do Match the fatc that tesosterone is bening administered exogenously.
I remember reading some where that this might happen when it is not administered as intended, 1 gr deep IM every 10 to 14 weeks but i can not attest to that, since it is very slow release it needs to be injected all at once it seems, but then again IDK for sure if that is the cause
My blood test with Enandrol was as expected using 120 mg per week splitted into 2 shots

Last edited:
Back