Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Hello, boys.
I see so many speculations and I couldn't help but react.
First, I would recommend that we respect each other, as it is against this forums rules to offend each other.
I see here different pseudo-experts who know where SP Lab and BPhram are produced, how they are produced, how the codes work, etc.
Guys, please, don't speculate and misinform the members of the MESO forum.
We could agree that this is a forum where we can express our opinion, but do not mislead people with wrong information.

can you explain to me why you said that there is mygliol in the products, in reality there has always been peach oil in the balkans. can you explain to me why it is said on this forum and in others like ''ashop'', that balkan has changed the oil but the site is not updated, because it is bullshit. I don't give a damn about the rules if someone lies here. If there is mygliol, either you are lying, or your supplier is lying.... someone is lying, if Balkan writes via email and in chat that they still use peach oil

A member here bought cipandrol (testo C) from the Ashop source and it was clearly written on the box as peach oil.

I want to make it clear about this subject so as not to mislead you anymore, a few years ago the Balkan Pharmaceuticals company indeed used Peach oil for the production of steroids. As of now, it uses miglyol oil as it was mentioned before. On the official site it still says Peach Oil because the leaflets were not updated yet.
You can ask any of the official resellers of Balkan Pharm products which oil is used in the production of any steroid, and you will receive the same information that I presented to you.
Mmmmm?????

Balkan don't write the same thing via email or chat.

But ashop write on his thread that Balkan use mygliol, also this source write the same thing about mygliol
Ashop Customer Support at 23.11.2023 14:35

Hello,
BP and SP were using peach oil but now they are using Miglyol which is a safe excipient for use in subcutaneously administered therapeutics.

Thank you.

Customer Support at 24.11.2023 10:52
Hello,

I talk to my colleagues and also with BP representative and they said that Balkan did a test match with mygliol but later returned to peach oil, at the moment they use peach oil.

Hello,

I talk to my colleagues and also with BP representative and they said that Balkan did a test match with mygliol but later returned to peach oil, at the moment they use peach oil.
the difference from mygliol to peach oil is less evident , but with undecandrol is Fucking evident.... if ashop o this source sell undecandrol in castor oil, also enandrol is in peach oil... if undecandrol is in mygliol( it's not necessary a lab test or a degree for see difference haha) the source sell another balkan

Hello,

It's very strange that both sources first stated that Balkan uses mygliol, they confirmed it several times... then when faced with the evidence they change their minds and backtrack. this source also first stated that undecandrol was in mygliol, then given the demand for castor oil, it wrote that castor oil is used. I ask those who purchased Undecandrol from this source or even from ashop, with a working code, to give an opinion on the oil, see if the oil fits in a 30g syringe. If you hold a few drops in your hands, you can feel that it is thick, if you move the vial, you can see that the oil is like honey, it is not watery.

I would like to do an experiment, send two vials to Janoshik, one with a testoviron and one with undecandrol, and ask him what viscosity they have and whether it is the same between the two samples? if they use the same ingredients castor oil and benzyl benzoate, it should have a very similar viscosity.
@Sampei
@janoshik

I would like to do an experiment, send two vials to Janoshik, one with a testoviron and one with undecandrol, and ask him what viscosity they have and whether it is the same between the two samples? if they use the same ingredients castor oil and benzyl benzoate, it should have a very similar viscosity.
@Sampei
@janoshik
would be a very good idea , we would all be very grateful for it

What you just need to remember is that if you receive a product labeled peach oil from ashop or someone else and it comes correct with the verification codes, then it's legit and then it's is all.

What you just need to remember is that if you receive a product labeled peach oil from ashop or someone else and it comes correct with the verification codes, then it's legit and then it's is all.
It's legit Balkan, done in MOLDAVIA, if the oil in the ampoule or in vial is peach oil( enandrol, cypandrol ) or castor oil( undecandrol).
Other thing: as Codes or blister or the box , is the second thing.
The first is know ... if it's mygliol, peach oil or castor oil in the gear

As far as I'm concerned, the bottom line is that there is no way for anybody to know what oil there is in the vial and therefore we can only take the words of the vendors, be it here or Ashop. And they both say it is Miglyol oil which is different than what Balkan is saying on their website and on the actually product. Now the story of the outdated print or info on the website is utter nonsense because if a UGL can update their website daily why can't an official pharmaceutical company?!
you guys do that math. Period

For me the raw in the oil is good, this source is good, like Ashop. The product are good, if people buy, they have gear with correct dosage. But THE BIG DIFFERENCE, I write this on meso rx an infinite number of times, I will continue to write it until the ban, for the culture of the people I read, will read in the future, that thick oil changes everything. I hope people start making a lot more noise about the oils at their ugl and finally start producing the drugs, as they were designed by the parent drug companies who had the patent. I dream of a UGL that only uses castor, peanut for the slow esters, sesame oil for the fast ones and throws MCT, GSO and above all mygliol and EO (they are both synthetic) down the toilet.

Back