Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

My telegram will be active next week.
Probably I'm gonna be wrong, but.

I find quite a coincidence to have your Telegram removed, with a 30% discount week and adding that you will have your TG coming up next week.

I've purchased in the past and everything went smooth, but I'm triggered that something happened this time?

Probably I'm gonna be wrong, but.

I find quite a coincidence to have your Telegram removed, with a 30% discount week and adding that you will have your TG coming up next week.

I've purchased in the past and everything went smooth, but I'm triggered that something happened this time?
Same here

FDE5D673-81D7-40BF-80A4-22630821F7D0.jpegBalkan original don't use mygliol, for me SP now produce his gear and ''fake Balkan rebranding'' gear with the same oil . The original Balkan , done in MOLDAVIA , in the original big factory, have Peach oil and for undecandrol have castor oil.
For the code , i don't know, maybe there is an agreement between Balkan and SP on the codes. But if Balkan wanted to follow the laws, remove all steroids, invest in other drugs, do you think he would use oils not present on the package? on the manufacturer's website?
For me now there is :
Balkan original( pharmacy, legally )
Sp ( ugl for gym people, illegaly)
''brother bac'' balkan ( ugl, done by sp, illegaly)
balkan gives codes to sp.
Maybe sp is in Ucraina.
For me Balkan buy in Moldavia is different from Balkan that it's sell buy reseller of SP

Buna ziua,
Pentru Enandrol este folosit ulei de piersici
pentru udecandrol - este folosit uleiul de ricin,
toate acestea si alte detalii, le veti gasi indicate mai minutios in instructiunea de administrare.
cu Respesct - Echipa Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Hello, Peach oil is used for Enandrol for udecandrol - castor oil is used, all these and other details, you will find them indicated in more detail in the administration instruction. with Respect - Balkan Pharmaceuticals Team

Buna ziua,
Pentru Enandrol este folosit ulei de piersici
pentru udecandrol - este folosit uleiul de ricin,
toate acestea si alte detalii, le veti gasi indicate mai minutios in instructiunea de administrare.
cu Respesct - Echipa Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Hello, Peach oil is used for Enandrol for udecandrol - castor oil is used, all these and other details, you will find them indicated in more detail in the administration instruction. with Respect - Balkan Pharmaceuticals Team
I'm really confused now

I'm really confused now
Balkan original don't use mygliol, for me SP now produce his gear and ''fake Balkan rebranding'' gear with the same oil . The original Balkan , done in MOLDAVIA , in the original big factory, have Peach oil and for undecandrol have castor oil.
For the code , i don't know, maybe there is an agreement between Balkan and SP on the codes. But if Balkan wanted to follow the laws, remove all steroids, invest in other drugs, do you think he would use oils not present on the package? on the manufacturer's website?
For me now there is :
Maybe sp is in Ucraina.
For me Balkan buy in Moldavia is different from Balkan that it's sell buy reseller of SP

The Balkan have dosed gear... YES... but isn't Balkan in Moldavia, with good oil pharma, slowly absorbiment.... but the fucking oil ugl with mygliol.

Balkan original don't use mygliol, for me SP now produce his gear and ''fake Balkan rebranding'' gear with the same oil . The original Balkan , done in MOLDAVIA , in the original big factory, have Peach oil and for undecandrol have castor oil.
For me now there is :
Maybe sp is in Ucraina.

The Balkan have dosed gear... YES... but isn't Balkan in Moldavia, with good oil pharma, slowly absorbiment.... but the fucking oil ugl with mygliol.
I did read this post already bro no need to repeat lol.

Anyway all sounds strange, that codes are working and so on.

I wonder now is Balkan is aware of this or what is going on..

Comunque sembra tutto strano, che i codici funzionino e così via.
I wonder now is Balkan is aware of this or what is going on..

I don't know the history between balkan and sp, but I know they are intertwined. However now balkan has left the world of international steroid trafficking, so sp has taken its place to continue producing balkan, with the codes given by balkan. sp will most likely be based in ukraine in my opinion. the oil is dosed, but it is not balkan real peach oil, always a ugl oil for athletes. So this is the truth, that the product they sell is dosed, but it's not the truth, it's a correctly dosed UGL but in a different oil, I like a thicker oil more, that's why Balkan works better

I want write the same thing in ASHOP. If people sell products, they are write to people of forum the truth

Comunque sembra tutto strano, che i codici funzionino e così via.

I don't know the history between balkan and sp, but I know they are intertwined. However now balkan has left the world of international steroid trafficking, so sp has taken its place to continue producing balkan, with the codes given by balkan. sp will most likely be based in ukraine in my opinion. the oil is dosed, but it is not balkan real peach oil, always a ugl oil for athletes. So this is the truth, that the product they sell is dosed, but it's not the truth, it's a correctly dosed UGL but in a different oil, I like a thicker oil more, that's why Balkan works better

I want write the same thing in ASHOP. If people sell products, they are write to people of forum the truth
Did you try any of his products?

Did you try any of his products?

The product of SP are LEGIT, BUT people don't understand that oil is important for slowly absorbiment. For this REAL BALKAN is good, NO EO, NO MYGLIOL, NO GSO... too fast absorbiment, low gains.... but you can pin every day and have more

The Leaflet says peach oil so idk, the oils is also kinda yellowish, i saw a documentary from some one from my country in moldova and that place seems to be very poor so don´t expect Balkan being similar to bayer for example, i am just guessing that by being legit pharma they´ll have access to better raws from legit manufacturers if that is even i thing which i believe it is, i feel very good with BP for my TRT not as good on regular UGLs that is also a fact.

Peach oil??! When asked, the vendor said it is Miglyol oil for both Balkan and SP. That's strange. Can someone elaborate pls.

sry gus
sorry lads bu in my case exactly same, i would trust them but can't
first i would like to c proper website, second reference to manufacturing... we know sp haven't renewed license for years who ows gods knows... we need details ua is fck place of nowhere and quality crap

q and the fella fgadafii is veryyyyyyy suspicious, i think he will sniff and say is too to go.... one proof plus or the website is corrupted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back