Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

I'm not doubting you bro, I'm just surprised because of the discrepancy between what it says on the products and what the vendors are saying.
Which one is accurate?
I recall reading some where that the info on the leaflet was not updated, but i could be wrong

q and the fella fgadafii is veryyyyyyy suspicious, i think he will sniff and say is too to go.... one proof plus or the website is corrupted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huge fan of the balkan brand for sure, having the option of using pharma grade testosterone despite of it being from a poor country beats any UGL at any time, now if it is just rebranded or counterfeited then i guess it is just placebo effect on my end LOL, any how i feel great on it.

It’s not from this source but they still use peach oil
IMG_2264.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpeg
    IMG_2265.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2266.jpeg
    IMG_2266.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Balkan original don't use mygliol, for me SP now produce his gear and ''fake Balkan rebranding'' gear with the same oil . The original Balkan , done in MOLDAVIA , in the original big factory, have Peach oil and for undecandrol have castor oil.
For the code , i don't know, maybe there is an agreement between Balkan and SP on the codes. But if Balkan wanted to follow the laws, remove all steroids, invest in other drugs, do you think he would use oils not present on the package? on the manufacturer's website?
For me now there is :
Balkan original( pharmacy, legally )
Sp ( ugl for gym people, illegaly)
''brother bac'' balkan ( ugl, done by sp, illegaly)
balkan gives codes to sp.
Maybe sp is in Ucraina.
For me Balkan buy in Moldavia is different from Balkan that it's sell buy reseller of SP

The Balkan have dosed gear... YES... but isn't Balkan in Moldavia, with good oil pharma, slowly absorbiment.... but the fucking oil ugl with mygliol.

Have you tested the oil? Or you are just speculating?

Did you send to Jano to analyse if it's castor oil or not in the undecandrol?

And what about the peach oil on the enandrol? Are you fucking retarded or you just like to speak out of your ass?

I have got plenty of undecandrol in my possession, wanna make a group buy and we send it to analyse if it's castor oil or not to Jano?

I'm willing to pay part of the test, sure as hell I ain't paying the full test just to prove you are a fucking cunt lol

Let's do like this: you pay 50% and I pay the other 50%. If it comes out as castor oil, you send me the 50% I paid, if it's not castor oil, I'll send you the 50% that you spent.

Maybe I'm wrong and you are right who knows, but before speaking of something like you are I would have gathered proofs because to me it looks just a fairy tale at the moment and pure speculation on your part

Last edited:

And what about the peach oil on the enandrol? Are you fucking retarded or you just like to speak out of your ass?

I have got plenty of undecandrol in my possession, wanna make a group buy and we send it to analyse if it's castor oil or not to Jano?

I'm willing to pay part of the test, sure as hell I ain't paying the full test just to prove you are a fucking cunt lol

Let's do like this: you pay 50% and I pay the other 50%. If it comes out as castor oil, you send me the 50% I paid, if it's not castor oil, I'll send you the 50% that you spent.

Maybe I'm wrong and you are right who knows, but before speaking of something like you are I would have gathered proofs because to me it looks just a fairy tale at the moment and pure speculation on your part

I write to Balkan chat on Google, the Balkan write me that for enandrol they use peach oil, and for undecandrol they use castor oil.
Ashop and this source write here that Balkan now use mygliol ( this is use only by ugl, any big pharma or any coumponing pharma US) .
For me if in the Balkan there is MYGLIOL, it's because is done by ugl, by SP.
Jano can test the dosage, i don't know if he can test the oil???

For me Sp produce 2 ugl brand: sp and Balkan with the same oil. Balkan, that now is LEGAL with the law in Europe, don't produce and don't sell any steroid , in the factory there isn't anything of illegal, but for his business Balkan give to Sp their code, and sp sell balkan. The enandrol buy in Moldavia in pharma is in peach oil, and the enandrol buy from Official reseller of SP is in mygliol. It's dosed, maybe it's the same raw, but for me it's done in different place, like it's done in different place Anapolon and other.

Attachments

• B40003BD-2239-4E97-A846-7454F1512A5E.jpeg
    B40003BD-2239-4E97-A846-7454F1512A5E.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

I'll chip in for the test. I'm also primarily interested in Undecadrol for its castor oil and Bp-Sp has confirmed that it uses castor oil as a carrier. On that note, I'll also chip in if somebody wants to send in Cipandrol/Enandrol to confirm if it's peach oil or miglyol. That one isn't so clear cut since BP itself says one thing (peach) and Bp-Sp another (miglyol).

I'll chip in for the test. I'm also primarily interested in Undecadrol for its castor oil and Bp-Sp has confirmed that it uses castor oil as a carrier. On that note, I'll also chip in if somebody wants to send in Cipandrol/Enandrol to confirm if it's peach oil or miglyol. That one isn't so clear cut since BP itself says one thing (peach) and Bp-Sp another (miglyol).
I have been told that castor oil is very easy to spot because it's viscous as hell and hard to inject but I would definitely love to have it tested and prove him wrong or be very pissed that I bought a lots of undecandrol just to find myself with the same test U I had before (I was using Deus test U) and a more expensive price :)

I have been told that castor oil is very easy to spot because it's viscous as hell and hard to inject but I would definitely love to have it tested and prove him wrong or be very pissed that I bought a lots of undecandrol just to find myself with the same test U I had before (I was using Deus test U) and a more expensive price :)
It's still a bargain compared to Bayer Nebido! o_O

It's still a bargain compared to Bayer Nebido! o_O
If it's in castor oil. If it's in mygliol or any other fast absorption oil then I would just have keep ordering Deus medical test U.

Cheaper and same quality.

Anything is a bargain compared to nebido ahaha

Hello, boys.
I see so many speculations and I couldn't help but react.
First, I would recommend that we respect each other, as it is against this forums rules to offend each other.
I see here different pseudo-experts who know where SP Lab and BPhram are produced, how they are produced, how the codes work, etc.
Guys, please, don't speculate and misinform the members of the MESO forum.
We could agree that this is a forum where we can express our opinion, but do not mislead people with wrong information.

Tomorrow is the last day of the promotion.
The 30% discount is valid until Friday.24.11,2023.
SP Laboratory prices for EU.

SP Agra 100mg 20 tabs-30€
SP Bacteriostatic water-8€
SP Boldenon 400-60€
SP Boldenon 200-40
SP Cabergolin 0,25mg 20 tabs-25€
SP Clenbuterol 40mcg 100 tabs-20€
SP Tamoxifen 10mg 100tabs-20
SP Clomed 50mg 10 tabs-5€
SP Cut-Stack-50€
SP Drostanol E-60€
SP Gonadotropin 1000-6€
SP Gonadotropin 5000-25€
SP Halotest 10 mg 30 tabs-60€
SP Lipo Fire-25€
SP Liothyronine (T3) 100tabs-30€
SP Masteron-40€
SP Metan 10mg 100 tabs-20€
SP Nadrolone-40€
SP Nandrolona F-30€
SP Oral Tren 250mcg 100 tabs-50€
SP Oxandrolon 10mg 100 tabs-70€
SP Oxymetolon 50mg 50 tabs-35€
SP Parabolan-50€
SP Primobol tabs-70€
SP Primobol-70€
SP Proviron 50mg 50 tabs-40€
SP Stan 10mg 100 tabs-20€
SP Strombaject-30€
SP Supertest-40€
SP Supertren-75€
SP Sustamed-30€
SP Test C-30€
SP Test E-30€
SP Test P-20€
SP Trenbolon acetat-45€
SP Trenbolon enanthate 100-50€
SP Trenbolon forte 200-60€
SP Trenbolon mix-65€
SP Tropin 100iu-170€
SP Turanabol 10mg 100 tabs-35€
Balkan Pharmaceuticals price for EU.
Anapolon 50mg-20 tabs-15€
Anastrozol 1mg-25 tabs-20€
Apollo 100 (Sildenafil) 10 tabs-15€
Apollo 50 (Sildenafil) 5 tabs-8€
Aquatest 100mg 5amps-18€
BP Enandrol 10ml-30€
BP Fenandrol 10ml-30€
BP Cipandrol 10ml-30€
BP Decandrol 10ml-40€
BP Primobol 10ml-70€
BP Propandrol 10ml-20€
BP Undecadrol 10ml (Test U)-30€
Cipandrol 10 amps-40€
Citomed 50mcg 20 tabs-8€
Clenbuterol 40mcg 25 tabs-8€
Clomed 50mg 20 tabs-10€
Danabol 10mg 25 tabs-7,50€
Decandrol 10 amps-50€
Enandrol 10 amps-40€
Esculap 20mg 4 tabs-8€
Fenandrol 10 amps-40€
Primobol 10 amps-90€
Propandrol 10 amps-30€
Sustandrol 10 amps-40€
Strombafort 10mg 25 tabs-10€
Tamoximed 20mg 15 tabs-8€
BP-Cabergolin 0,5mg 20 tabs-50€
BP-Tropin 100iu-180€
Pharma Grande.
BP-Minoxidil-50mg/ml 5%-30€
Vitamin complex 10amps(B1+B6+B12)-30€
Metformin 500mg 60tabs-20€
Metformin 850mg 60tabs-25€
Metformin1000mg 60tabs-30€
Vitamin B1 50mg/ml 10amps-10€
Vitamin B6 50mg/ml 10amps-10€
Dexametazon 4mg/ml 10 amps-20€
Dexametazon 0,5mg 25 tabs-20€
Amoxicilin 500mg 60caps-25€
Lasix(Furosemid)10mg/2ml 10amps-15€
Lasix(Furosemid) 5mg/tab 30tabs-8€
Movalis (Meloxicam)15mg 20tabs-10€
Bromocriptin 2,5mg 30tabs-15€
HCG Ovitrelle 250mcg/ml 6500iu-65€
Avodart 0,5mg 30 gel caps-20€
Tamsulosil 0,4mg 30tabs-15€
Nebido 1000mg/4ml-180€
Diphereline 3,75mg 1kit-280€
Humulin (R-N)100iu/ml-80€
Humalog 100iu/ml-85€
Apidra Solostar 100iu/ml-90€
Lantus Solostar 100iu/ml-120€
Glucophage 500mg 60tabs-18€
Glucophage 850mg 60tabs-25€
Liv52 100tabs-25€
Essentiale Forte 30caps-25€
Lagosa 150mg 100caps-45€
Cerebrolysim 215,2mg/ml 5amps-60€
Plaquenil 200mg 60tabs-30€
Actovegin 200mg 50tabs-100€
Actovegin 200mg 5amps-80€
Raccutane 10mg 30caps-35€
Skinoren gel 150mg/g 50g-30€
Valtrex 500mg 10tabs-40€
Fluconazole 150mg 10tabs-45€
Dermovate cream 1tube 25gr-15€
Tamiflu 75mg 10tabs-45€
Omeprazol 20mg 30tabs-15€
Aldara 5% 12 sackets 250mg-150€
Nebivolol 5mg 28tabs-11€
Metoprolol 50mg 30tabs-10€
Telmisartan 80mg 30tabs-20€
Prestarium 5mg 30tabs-24€
Lisinopril 10mg 30tabs-10€
Cavinton 10mg 30tabs-11€
Cavinton inj 5mg/ml 10amps-18€
Piracetam 400mg 50tabs-10€
Levetiracetam 500mg 30 sackets-60€
Reusable Pen-25€
Balkanlaboratory@protonmail.com
Contact me if you need a product you dont find in the list!

I asked the official website directly if they used peach oil or something else for Enandrol and their answer was that they use peach oil on almost all of their ranges and that this is written in detail on the instructions. some products
IMG_5064.jpeg

So it’s clear now
BP- uses peach oil
SP- uses mct oil

I know this, from ashop write on forum: Balkan use mygliol hahahahahaha... i am Batman.
Now this source write about mygliol.... mmmm.... my theory is right for me.
The gear of this source is good, is dosed, BUT if the oil is mygliol.... ISN'T MADE IN MOLDAVIA .
The people that buy undecandrol, can write here if it's castor oil or mygliol... i can see if it's one or another , it's evident in your hand and in syringe.

I know this, from ashop write on forum: Balkan use mygliol hahahahahaha... i am Batman.
Now this source write about mygliol.... mmmm.... my theory is right for me.
The gear of this source is good, is dosed, BUT if the oil is mygliol.... ISN'T MADE IN MOLDAVIA .
The people that buy undecandrol, can write here if it's castor oil or mygliol... i can see if it's one or another , it's evident in your hand and in syringe.
Put the undecandrol in insulin syringe with backload.... and after do injection with 30g on the paper on the table.... if the oil can go, it's mygliol, if the oil don't go it's castor

Put the undecandrol in insulin syringe with backload.... and after do injection with 30g on the paper on the table.... if the oil can go, it's mygliol, if the oil don't go it's castor
This is correct, the difference in viscosity is extremely noticeable even in comparison with original Nebido (castor oil, 50% BB) and I'm not sure any UGL dares to use that much BB in their Test U castor brew. Sources can't upvote posts so I'll say you do make some goods posts.

Back