Sad news from Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Tren was sold in pharmacies in france but not theirs for sure.
I mean your argument would have validity if the AAS would be produced in different factory then the high tech one but i dont think its the case.
For sure Balkans intention was to produce and sell Aas.
So they faked being a pharma company and they faked so good that they actually became one.
But for real this is the ultimate upgrade for any UGL to become real pharma.
Balkan invested a lot of money in development and hired a lot of smart people all sponsored from AAS money !
Props to them! Hope they keep up the quality with SP!

Ugh, keep tryin to step away but keep getting pulled back in. The problem here is when most of us think UGL we associate that with a bath tub brewer’s lab. But that is not the case here. They are a lab who sold illegal products to the underground. They also are a pharma company with legit products. That’s why this is a never ending debate.

And not to beat a dead horse but in closing allow me to state the obvious. Take a look at what has recently happened with china’s underground raw market. Kinda ironic that when the underground raws took a hit that these guys closed up that part of their shop ehh?

They are NOT a UGL.

They were making AAS that weren't classified for any practical health setting today (Parabolan, Halotestin) for example, yes, I agree on this not delusional.

I believe now it was made specifically for the Russian market as there was ties with someone in the Moldovan government and the president of the Russian federation. @Millard can post the article if he wishes, it was on Meso a couple months ago.

But the rest of their line antibiotics, BP medicines, cholesterol medicines are all sold in Ukraine, Moldova, Romania this is a fact.

Code:
https://farmacie.md/ro/search?query=Balkan

They're either a high-end UGL or the most corrupt pharmaceutical company in the world.

What other pharmaceutical company creates a second brand of products specifically meant to be sold on the black market? And what other pharmaceutical company has an approved resellers list of underground sources for not only that second brand, but also their first, official, sold in shady 3rd world pharmacies of Moldova brand?

Balkan is sold in pharmacies not only in moldova also in Eu so by definition it is pharma .
I think SP will stay in business one would think it was its purpose the whole time to replace balkan as they become only real pharma buisness !
Phamra = more money than AAS
Correct in Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania and some in Belarus.
They sold their tren in pharmacies? Didn’t think so. So because they make some pharmaceutical products that makes their underground stuff pharmaceutical as well?

Guys, I get it and I see your points as I believe you see mine. We are just not in full agreement which is totally fine.
The tren I believe not however the Decandrol, Cipandrol, Enandrol, fenandrol, oxandrolon they did. @Den84 was talking to me about this since his wife is from Moldova and would go there often. He use to buy at the pharmacy until 2019 when they made AAS regulated and by prescription only.

Most important thing is when can we get it? If they opened another factory they need to be making all the gear that we need.

For all intensive purposes too Balkan is pharm grade and a Pharm company, UGL is underground in every aspect in my opinion .. Balkan control quality , licensing( that they have available in their country), distribution to pharmacies and what not… splitting hairs saying the quality and process of Watson test here and Balkan test there is so different. Not really at all
It is pharma grade whether @B Ware wants to accept it or not. They had all the licensing and all. Plus, Moldova (At the time was one of the poorest countries in the Soviet union and AAS laws were most laxxed) One reason why many AAS companies went there. Things have changed alot though.

Tren was sold in pharmacies in france but not theirs for sure.
I mean your argument would have validity if the AAS would be produced in different factory then the high tech one but i dont think its the case.
For sure Balkans intention was to produce and sell Aas.
So they faked being a pharma company and they faked so good that they actually became one.
But for real this is the ultimate upgrade for any UGL to become real pharma.
Balkan invested a lot of money in development and hired a lot of smart people all sponsored from AAS money !
Props to them! Hope they keep up the quality with SP!
Correct Negma was sold in France.

Actually, they never faked anything, I had an article taken from a book in 2012 of all pharmaceutical companies and in the country for Moldova they had a article with pictures showing the medicines they were making, (It was blood pressure meds) and the manufacturing of just Testosterona C (They use to come in 1 amp boxes like Normas). It was actually an awesome article. If I find it I will post here.
Ugh, keep tryin to step away but keep getting pulled back in. The problem here is when most of us think UGL we associate that with a bath tub brewer’s lab. But that is not the case here. They are a lab who sold illegal products to the underground. They also are a pharma company with legit products. That’s why this is a never ending debate.
No not us all and I understand what you are saying. Most UGLs use the same equipment. Like some here on Meso, but the difference is they are not licensed. So these vendors were getting them illegally. For sellers in (Middle East and Asia) who were buying Balkan they get a shipment in a huge box with Styrofoam and all all. (I seen the pics its insane).

Plus, when you work with Balkan you are assigned a rep. Now it's not like that anymore, especially with the laws changed in Moldova. I don't want to get more in detail what vendors are doing to acquire these products.
And not to beat a dead horse but in closing allow me to state the obvious. Take a look at what has recently happened with china’s underground raw market. Kinda ironic that when the underground raws took a hit that these guys closed up that part of their shop ehh?
Yes it's a coincidence but I think this has more to do with the Russian incident and Balkan opening their new factory in Romania and heading more mainstream. They are doing pretty darn well trust me.

Makes sense as Romania is in EU.
In the past everyone and they're mother could get large amount of balkan and there where also many fakes but in that time only got fake balkan twice ones test p and ones winstrol.
Now the law is very strict for Aas in romania as of this year !
Many shops have closed . Most had good balakan and sp at good prices !
Romania was full of Balkan pharma but now its harder to get but still not very hard!

Makes sense as Romania is in EU.
In the past everyone and they're mother could get large amount of balkan and there where also many fakes but in that time only got fake balkan twice ones test p and ones winstrol.
Now the law is very strict for Aas in romania as of this year !
Many shops have closed . Most had good balakan and sp at good prices !
Romania was full of Balkan pharma but now its harder to get but still not very hard!
Correct 100%

Balkan even made a statement (In my translation pic) to watch out for fakes coming out of specific countries.

If you pay attention, you will see some vendors stopped selling from there...... I wonder why lol

I think this might not be as bad as ppl think it is,and its only beneficial for them to separate the legal and illegal branches of their business.Lets see how this turns out,if balkan is smart they will continue their roid business as pure ugl (as long as its high quality gear i dont really care what brandname they use) But they should definitely launch a official site where you can purchase directly from the manufacturer like pcom does.And why wouldn't they continue making roids?Its probably their biggest income source.

I think this might not be as bad as ppl think it is,and its only beneficial for them to separate the legal and illegal branches of their business.Lets see how this turns out,if balkan is smart they will continue their roid business as pure ugl (as long as its high quality gear i dont really care what brandname they use) But they should definitely launch a official site where you can purchase directly from the manufacturer like pcom does.And why wouldn't they continue making roids?Its probably their biggest income source.

I have a feeling this will happen. Balkan likely still makes a large amount of their income from AAS (Not sure if this is public or not to check), it could be that SP will just become the AAS business.

I don't think Balkan will make their own website though, I remember reading that politicians in Moldova that were not part of the "anabolic mafia" (sponsored by Balkan) accused Balkan of just being a company that supplies steroids to the underground market and masking themselves as a legitimate pharmaceutical company. By making their own site they would really emphasise this and I think they would prefer to rely on third parties to handle that distribution.

I've never really liked to order Balkan though, so many suppliers in the UK have it but you don't know if it is legit until you actually have the product. I remember I ordered ampules and tested each ampule, all of them said Test E while 1 ampule said Test P.

It just worries me ordering a brand that is so faked even if it is possible to check. I actually prefer Pharmacom for this because their site at least tells you how many times your verification code has been checked.

There’s no way Balkan is planning on shutting down AAS for good… they will go bankrupt do you think the majority of their profits are coming from blood pressure meds or antibiotics? Doubtful I bet a huge amount of their profits were from gear. They’re just doing this to please the government or whatever they will be back just with out all the “papers” for all their products that aren’t sold in pharmacies. OR they just keep SP around and that takes the place of all their aas line. That might be why they made the sp line in the first place maybe seeing this coming down the road. Either way the best UGL in the world will not go down that easily. Way to much money being made. SP labs website still has all their products on it

As of now official resellers are also out of stock for most SP’s products but testosterone, god damn shame, let’s hope they come back only as SP, the cleanest gear for sure, you could feel the high quality in them vials

They're either a high-end UGL or the most corrupt pharmaceutical company in the world.

What other pharmaceutical company creates a second brand of products specifically meant to be sold on the black market? And what other pharmaceutical company has an approved resellers list of underground sources for not only that second brand, but also their first, official, sold in shady 3rd world pharmacies of Moldova brand?
Chișinău is beautiful this time of year, and Romania is technically part of the EU. Thankfully Mcflyfast's Moldovan friend snapped a photo of pharma tren while decked out in the highest fashion (a 2013 Adidas tracksuit, homerolled cigarette behind ear) being sold in the local "BP Pharmacy" down a Chișinău alleyway (watch your step! the open sewer and mortar damage is still very fresh) accessible to those who oil the wheel a bit with a gesture of 800 bani to the controlling bureaucrat that still loves tuning in to his vintage radio to listen to the old Soviet ballads and melodies, dreaming of the glorious past. Don't forget that their pamphlet from an IFBB show appeared to have been made with a licensed (only 5,000 bani from Igor at the bazaar, just don't let him draw you into yet another Kalashnikov sale, from the cache left over from the Second Jassy-Kishinev offensive) Adobe Premiere rather than the PirateBay version they used to use.

So they're gtg and very legit bro.

Don't forget that their pamphlet from an IFBB show appeared to have been made with a licensed (only 5,000 bani from Igor at the bazaar, just don't let him draw you into yet another Kalashnikov sale, from the cache left over from the Second Jassy-Kishinev offensive) Adobe Premiere rather than the PirateBay version they used to use.
this is how you end up on the igor list.