Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

Guys check out the official site:
balkanpharmaceuticals.com

I believe they no longer produce steroids and even Testosterone, at least officially. Bad shit for us. This was the best stuff when it comes to steroids.

Note:
Whatever you buy now is either left overs or potentially fake products/replicas. Be careful!

Guys check out the official site:
balkanpharmaceuticals.com

I believe they no longer produce steroids and even Testosterone, at least officially. Bad shit for us. This was the best stuff when it comes to steroids.

Note:
Whatever you buy now is either left overs or potentially fake products/replicas. Be careful!
Balkan was good 7/10 years ago

now its 99% fake

Balkan was good 7/10 years ago

now its 99% fake
I believe I got fake proviron once, it worked exactly like anastrozole coupled with some strong dht like stanazolol. I felt dead, really dead, inside and out. I was dry and veiny and ripped but with classic crashed estrogen symptoms namely no drive at all to live my life.

P.S. not from this source, not to accuse someone else.

I believe I got fake proviron once, it worked exactly like anastrozole coupled with some strong dht like stanazolol. I felt dead, really dead, inside and out. I was dry and veiny and ripped but with classic crashed estrogen symptoms namely no drive at all to live my life.

P.S. not from this source, not to accuse someone else.
no accusation, but it should explain how it is possible to have products that are no longer produced by Balkan

in 2018 I had used parabolan in vials, I had a great time with 3 vials a week, I tried again in 2022 and I caught a fake, zero effects that you must have with tren

no accusation, but it should explain how it is possible to have products that are no longer produced by Balkan

in 2018 I had used parabolan in vials, I had a great time with 3 vials a week, I tried again in 2022 and I caught a fake, zero effects that you must have with tren
Yeah, this is crazy market.

Attention, dear MESO members.
Products with an anabolic effect will no longer be displayed on the company's official website.
The reason is the change of legislation in the Republic of Moldova (Country of Production).

Be careful and buy Balkan products only from safe sources.

Products with an anabolic effect will no longer be displayed on the company's official website.
The reason is the change of legislation in the Republic of Moldova (Country of Production).

All his SP Laboratory check codes works on their website.

Seems Balkan one doesn't. I don't know if its because of this. Maybe can somebody test their codes and reply to me. Bought HGH & Test C.

Tous ses codes de vérification SP Laboratory fonctionnent sur leur site Web.

Il semble que ce ne soit pas le cas dans les Balkans. Je ne sais pas si c'est à cause de cela. Peut-être que quelqu'un peut tester leurs codes et me répondre. Acheté HGH & Test C.
He is work for me the site !

Attachments

• IMG_5455.jpeg
    IMG_5455.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 69
All his SP Laboratory check codes works on their website.

Seems Balkan one doesn't. I don't know if its because of this. Maybe can somebody test their codes and reply to me. Bought HGH & Test C.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-15 122451.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-15 122451.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 48

This has been going on for a while now, so no surprise here, of course it does not mean the stuff is not being made in their facility with the same quality, i also undestand Moldavia did request to be part of the EU, so more restrictions there, anyone doubting should send out their stuff for testing an that is it.

All the guys who bought from me and ask me questions like "maybe you sold me a fake product", please avoid me, don't buy from me if you think so, I'm the only source in Europe that has original products.

View attachment 275085
View attachment 275086

None of them work for me. Test E exp date 10.26 HGH exp date 07.26

what is the exp date on your product? maybe they didn't include new batches on their website?
Yeah i tryed the code on the Test Cyp and it says wrong code, so idk all the ones i have come up as valid, even one that expires in 2028, regarding if they check as ok i send my stuff out for testing, gonna check older codes just to see if they still come up as ok.

You guys must be entering the code incorrectly.

47DWMx74G63tbC
CSYNFHBE

Both work fine and show valid products.
For me both show fake now. Probably because you entered. I highly doubt the products are fake since all his SP products works.

Tried another vials of HGH, showing as valid and GH Tropin. On balkan websitr just enter the little code instead of the full one, and shows valid.

Back