Balkan Pharmaceuticals/Sp Laboratory EU Domestic.

"Officially " they declare from Japan on their website
Ok man ty, it was just a rumor of someone stating this brand was also made by the moldovans but i am skeptical about it.
Then we should see some lab tests since this brand does not have the rep balkan/sp has, prices are good tho

I've been noticing some confusion here on MESO for a few days.
I will try to be more explicit in answering all the questions.
As you noticed a week ago, the products with an anabolic effect are no longer displayed on the company's website, this happened because there were some changes in the legislation in the country of production.
This will restrict physical access to these products, they will no longer be available in the Pharmacy as in the past.

Can Balkan products be checked if they are original on the official website?
Yes, all products can be checked on the company's official website.

Which products are no longer available, and Balkan Pharmaceuticals no longer produces them?
Oxandrolone 10mg
Turanabol 10mg
Danabol 50mg
Strombafort 50mg
Primobol tablets
Provimed
Halo test.
All other products that are not found in the list above are available.

Where can I buy the original Balkan Pharm products?
There are several sources that sell these original products and they are official sellers. For more details, please write me a private message.

What is the expiry date of the products?
For injectables it is 5 years.
For orals it is 3 years.
Example: if they were produced in 2023, the oral ones will expire in 2026 and the injectables in 2028.
I hope I was helpful, if you have any questions, don't speculate, write to me and I will answer.

As you noticed a week ago, the products with an anabolic effect are no longer displayed on the company's website, this happened because there were some changes in the legislation in the country of production.
This will restrict physical access to these products, they will no longer be available in the Pharmacy as in the past.

Which products are no longer available, and Balkan Pharmaceuticals no longer produces them?
Oxandrolone 10mg
Turanabol 10mg
Danabol 50mg
Strombafort 50mg
Primobol tablets
Provimed
Halo test.

There are several sources that sell these original products and they are official sellers. For more details, please write me a private message.

For orals it is 3 years.
Example: if they were produced in 2023, the oral ones will expire in 2026 and the injectables in 2028.
I hope I was helpful, if you have any questions, don't speculate, write to me and I will answer.
Anything on bodypharm?? i mean you know of any lab tests on their products, can´t find none in any well known body building board board

you are one of the official sellers?

you are one of the official sellers?
Hi friend, before subscribing here on Meso i used several times an authorised reseller of various well-known brands, including SP and Balkan . Recently they had big issues sending inside EU and kindly redirected me to an external user/collaborator trying to help me to obtain Balkan products. Then i subscribed here and i found that collaborator here :) with big surprise it was @Bp-Sp .
I did not place order with him yet for other reasons, but i will do as i trust the source that adviced for him, and reading this thread seems good to go. My sincere opinion

Oxandrolone 10mg
Turanabol 10mg
Danabol 50mg
Strombafort 50mg
Primobol tablets
Provimed
Halo test.

For orals it is 3 years.
Do you know the approximate date of the manufacturing stoppage for Anapolon and oral Winstrol?

@Bp-Sp can you address the situation? I see they don't list any steroids including Testosterone in their official website. It's safe to say, they have ceased the production of anabolics, I believe. So, do you have a leftovers of Balkan pharmaceuticals and what's in the future?

Good source, I felt good.

Positive notes:
- Original SP and BP products.
- Responds to emails immediately.

Negative notes:
- Slow shipping.
- In the last order I explicitly asked for DPD shipping, they told me yes and then shipped normally. He never responded to my request for explanations. Disappointed with this.

My order arrived in the UK fairly quickly given it was shipped by registered post.

The products seem genuine, the serials work but I had an issue where the vials were packaged in such a way that the ink came off some vials labels when opening the packaging making the serials ineligible, something which can be easily avoided.

Communication is good though, and very quick compared to some other sources here (Chilton). Hopefully the packaging process can be revised as some of the vial labels were very damaged :(

First order placed, communication with the seller has been very good so far. I will provide an update once I receive my order.

Back