EU domestic source talk

In reply to guys looking an EU source I have been using the same guy since 2006. He was a verified source on here who went underground after Operation Raw Deal. He has a small community on Telegram, sells mostly his own brand and the usual generics from China which can be verified by the popular china source on the forum. His modus operandi is drama free and everything has to be discreet.

In reply to guys looking an EU source I have been using the same guy since 2006. He was a verified source on here who went underground after Operation Raw Deal. He has a small community on Telegram, sells mostly his own brand and the usual generics from China which can be verified by the popular china source on the forum. His modus operandi is drama free and everything has to be discreet.
This doesn't sound sketchy at all

Does anyone know a good source for peptides? BG pharmaceuticals has great prices but unfortunately some peptides are out of stock. The next best sources I know are deuschem.com or Driada but their prices for products and shipping are not amazing. QSC has the best prices but I don't want to order huge quantities and pay this much for shipping. Maybe there is a source similar to BG, I hope someone can help.

Last edited:
Guys i'm sure somewhere in this thread will be buried a source with a decent price and concentration of injectable l carnitine, can anyone suggest smt? I don't want to brew, i'm searching for ready solution. There's a good pharma stuff that is produced in Germany, the Ratiopharm in a 1000mg/1ml concentration but wherever i searched, nothing.. Only import from Indian sources i don't wanna mess with.

Guys i'm sure somewhere in this thread will be buried a source with a decent price and concentration of injectable l carnitine, can anyone suggest smt? I don't want to brew, i'm searching for ready solution. There's a good pharma stuff that is produced in Germany, the Ratiopharm in a 1000mg/1ml concentration but wherever i searched, nothing.. Only import from Indian sources i don't wanna mess with.
Theres L-CARN in german pharmacies. Basically 1000mg of LEVOCARNITIN per ML. Pharma price is 30€ per box of 10x 5ML Amps

Theres L-CARN in german pharmacies. Basically 1000mg of LEVOCARNITIN per ML. Pharma price is 30€ per box of 10x 5ML Amps

Yes, i know there is..That's what i'm saying, it's the Ratiopharm. I can't find a source to order it. Do you know any?

Yes, i know there is..That's what i'm saying, it's the Ratiopharm. I can't find a source to order it. Do you know any?
Nope not really. Thats not a readily sought after product. I could try to get my hands on it depending on where your located and how many your after.

Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has 250mg/ml L-Carnitine available in their EU warehouse. I was thinking of ordering that myself.

10x10ml vials for 84 USD. Pretty cheap. Not sure about quality.

Now i use Xermes labs, because there isn't Ethyl oleate , they use Castor oil , because is the best oil for long ester. Also they sell original pharma grade product turkish . Shipping is from Ue or from Turkey. They have problems on meso , not for problem with clients, but for sellìng benzo . But telegram channel go, they work on telegram
Before i used driada, but the difference of without Ethyl oleate and use of castor oil( like original testoviron bayer) is amazing. For me the release of gear from depot change with difference viscosity and absorbiment from depot. For this FDA and Big pharma product use only Sesame oil, peanut oil, castor oil ... with BA and BB ... stop EO is not approved and used from medical injction steroid

Nope not really. Thats not a readily sought after product. I could try to get my hands on it depending on where your located and how many your after.

Thanks brother very kind of you but i'll have to pass on that. I just don't get why l carnitine is so hard to source on EU while in USA it's so friggin easy.

Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has 250mg/ml L-Carnitine available in their EU warehouse. I was thinking of ordering that myself.

10x10ml vials for 84 USD. Pretty cheap. Not sure about quality.

That's a low concentration, you'll have to pin a big volume every time. I just found out that besides the 200mg/ml we have in my country's pharmacies there are 2-3 products with 400mg/ml and in a decent price. The only thing bothers me is the big stamp on the outside of the pack that says IV ONLY and compared with the other l carns with 200mg/ml that they do carry the same IV stamp as well, the one with the higher concentration besides water and carnitine contains hydrochloric acid. Do you have any idea if it's still suitable for SQ or IM?

Back