EU domestic source talk

Why though? What's the thought process of adding this stuff?
I’ve had chocolates & sweets included in a few different packages of various products, although mainly vape gear bought within the UK. Fuck knows why they do it or why some customers here cum in their pants when see them in the package.

I’ve just always assumed it’s a millennial &/or Gen Z thing ?

Hi, anyone knows a reliable source that send his orders to Canary Islands?!?
Ordering from here has become a nightmare for a couple of years now.
Thanks

Hi guys.
I haven't log in for some time.
Now that human labs is out of business ,
Is there any other trusted european domestic source, with tested products, rather than DRIADA that is so expensive in the most of the products?

What you propose?

Hi guys.
I haven't log in for some time.
Now that human labs is out of business ,
Is there any other trusted european domestic source, with tested products, rather than DRIADA that is so expensive in the most of the products?

What you propose?
I was using liska since 2021, I'm thinking of trying optitropin. The rep isn't very active on here but he put up Jano results in November which were good + the GH line is a sponsor (idk if that means anything though in terms of quality)

Hi, anyone knows a reliable source that send his orders to Canary Islands?!?
Ordering from here has become a nightmare for a couple of years now.
Thanks
Bg pharma, twice without problem here.
Just make sure to specify the Canary Islands and DNI in the order comment.

What is the best place to get stuff in Europe (Netherlands, specifically) now that CatCafe is gone? I've been using him for years.

It looks to me like either Driada or Chilton, and I'm not sure I have access to Chilton because of BREXIT, what does everyone use now?

What is the best place to get stuff in Europe (Netherlands, specifically) now that CatCafe is gone? I've been using him for years.

It looks to me like either Driada or Chilton, and I'm not sure I have access to Chilton because of BREXIT, what does everyone use now?
If something is coming into an EU country from the UK it's getting stopped for customs to apply duties, whether they open it or not is up to them. They opened a bac water I got from the UK so that put me off.

This thread is for discussion about labs, sources and their products and also asking specific questions when it comes to situation and choice in EU.

It's is not meant asking for sources. You should always do your own research and buy at your own risk and never trusting anyone saying good to go. You can however tell your experience with some source, it's a whole different thing.

This thread is for discussion about labs, sources and their products and also asking specific questions when it comes to situation and choice in EU.

It's is not meant asking for sources. You should always do your own research and buy at your own risk and never trusting anyone saying good to go. You can however tell your experience with some source, it's a whole different thing.
Obviously only a moron would blindly trust a randomers g2g comment on a forum thread without doing their own research on the sources/the products their offer and lab tests available for the batches. No harm in seeing whats out there or what others have preference of that way you can always discover a different source you might not been aware of or knew that they carry products you thought they might not have, that's how i discovered other supplier on different forums when i thought they only carried hgh

Back