EU domestic source talk

Do not buy from email : rufuskr@protonmail.com , after you pay he disappear, the user @ItsDaBoii says he buyed 5 time from this source, I don’t trust this info and maybe there are the same person ( because time ago this user buy Dnp raw powder and want to know how to encapsulate it). Stay away, lost 73€

Eroids source ,i Would personally avoid those ...i used to be member there like 5 years ago,all sources give credit for fake reviews and when they scam and guys complain admins will just delete that

It's not true that negative reviews are all deleted.

There are countless negative reviews on eroids.

FWIW, PCT 24/7 can now do EU reship for a $50 additional fee. Probably not worth it for just oral Minox, but given his prices on pharma even a modest order of a few items would likely make financial sense.

FWIW, PCT 24/7 can now do EU reship for a $50 additional fee. Probably not worth it for just oral Minox, but given his prices on pharma even a modest order of a few items would likely make financial sense.
I send a mail yesterday, still no answer so I started looking elsewere

I send a mail yesterday, still no answer so I started looking elsewere

He just announced he could do EU reship for $50 but assumed no one would be interested. Considering he has deals like $8 for 50 pharma clen I think he's seriously underestimating potential interest.

He's usually very good at returning emails, but I think he's getting too busy for one guy. Try again and mention you heard about $50 EU reship. That's in addition to $25 regular shipping btw.

He just announced he could do EU reship for $50 but assumed no one would be interested. Considering he has deals like $8 for 50 pharma clen I think he's seriously underestimating potential interest.

He's usually very good at returning emails, but I think he's getting too busy for one guy. Try again and mention you heard about $50 EU reship. That's in addition to $25 regular shipping btw.
50$ for eu reship means reship incase of seizure or does he send it to someone in the EU who then forwards to the end customer?
first one would be still be pointless since the issue is not that one loses the order in most cases but the juristical consequences..

50$ for eu reship means reship incase of seizure or does he send it to someone in the EU who then forwards to the end customer?
first one would be still be pointless since the issue is not that one loses the order in most cases but the juristical consequences..
Sorry for the confusing language. He called it a "forwarding service". He has a 1 reship policy in case of seizure.

Hello together,

do anyone maybe know a reliable european source for steroid raws?
Till some years ago I had one, but unfortunately I lost the contact to this, because I made a break with all this. Now I'm searching a new one.
It would be great if you can help me by this.

Regards, lauri

Hello together,

Till some years ago I had one, but unfortunately I lost the contact to this, because I made a break with all this. Now I'm searching a new one.

Regards, lauri
I‘m interested too ;)

Hello together,

Regards, lauri
Have you asked/checked whether any of the labs here do domestic? I was told aea (I think this is the new name, from aas) offer domestic in the UK, for example. Not sure if it's just for peptides or everything else

Have you asked/checked whether any of the labs here do domestic? I was told aea (I think this is the new name, from aas) offer domestic in the UK, for example. Not sure if it's just for peptides or everything else
Hello,
there some labs which offer EU delivery domestic for their own products, but I didn't find till now who sell steroid raws EU domestic.
I'm looking further...

Hey guys

Looking for a good source for Primo, HGH, Anavar and Tren A

Can anyone recommend one and share his experience? Any input would be greatly appreciated (needs to be EU Domestic and shipping shouldnt take longer than a week)