EU domestic source talk

Orders from china with nl post .goes from china to netherlands and then to eu country from
My understand.does it go thru customs at destination country? It look like its eu to eu .or i am mistaking?

Orders from china with nl post .goes from china to netherlands and then to eu country from
My understand.does it go thru customs at destination country? It look like its eu to eu .or i am mistaking?
I don't know in which EU country you live, but if you let send from china directly to EU countries like germany, poland, france, spain, austria and so on, it's a high risk that the packages get seized by customs, that's my own experiences by that. In countries in eastern europe the customs are more relaxed.

In reply to guys looking an EU source I have been using the same guy since 2006. He was a verified source on here who went underground after Operation Raw Deal. He has a small community on Telegram, sells mostly his own brand and the usual generics from China which can be verified by the popular china source on the forum. His modus operandi is drama free and everything has to be discreet.
Link for telegram group?

I don't know in which EU country you live, but if you let send from china directly to EU countries like germany, poland, france, spain, austria and so on, it's a high risk that the packages get seized by customs, that's my own experiences by that. In countries in eastern europe the customs are more relaxed.
Its not direct from china.it goes thru netherlands first and after to eu country of destination.my question is does it pass twice from customs at nethrelands and my country also?

Its not direct from china.it goes thru netherlands first and after to eu country of destination.my question is does it pass twice from customs at nethrelands and my country also?
No, if it goes from China to the Netherlands, someone receive there the package, and send it than further to your country, there it also pass the customs, yes, but not the same way like it would come directly from china or another country which is not within the EU. Parcels which be send within the EU don't pass through so ecactly, because there is no tax.

I must correct myself, if packages where send within the EU(from a EU country to another EU country) they don't pass the customs, but sometimes the customs do a spot check.

If anyone is looking for a dnp source for EU, pm me
THIS MEMBER HAS SCAMMED ME, DO NOT TRUST HIM.
He send me an email ( himself) and sell me DNP, after payment he desappear. Yes I was silly to trust a member, but in a community we don’t expect that. Keep away from this member and also ban him.

Attachments

• IMG_7065.png
    IMG_7065.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7062.jpeg
    IMG_7062.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7063.jpeg
    IMG_7063.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7064.jpeg
    IMG_7064.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 58
He send me an email ( himself) and sell me DNP, after payment he desappear. Yes I was silly to trust a member, but in a community we don’t expect that. Keep away from this member and also ban him.
Make sure to inform an administrator. @biggerben69 might be able to assist. While it may seem stupid to trust a new member, @ItsDaBoii is a recognized member of the community. If it turns out that they have indeed engaged in fraudulent activity, it’s important that they are held accountable for their actions.

@ItsDaBoii Care to explain your side of the story?

Who's your favourite PHARMACEUTICAL (not ugl) clen distributor? The most important is the quality and well-dosedness. I don't care about the price. I want the finest and most reliable clen :D

BG and pctzone came in my mind so far but idk...
A good Jano test would be the best and most trust building thing for me. I know I can test it myself but I'm in a hurry a little bit to get them, and in case of shitty quality I'll have to repeat the whole process.

Cracking help that. Thanks so much!

People have different experiences from different vendors. I wanted peoples experiences.

yes i messaged that guy and as soon as he said the minimum was 100 euro.. I noped the fuck out of that.
Who would make minimum price if they only sell 1 product?? A minimum order amount is put in place for large vendors with large customer bases as to not waste time and effort. Not random person advertise himself in comments, like you are too busy to sell your product? They have so many 50 euro orders they cannot ship them fast enough? and the money is not worth it to them and have to shrink amount of customer?

You want come to my store I sell you clothing?
Yes
Ok but you must spend 200 Euro
??
when stranger want to sell you something but tell you how to buy it is problem.

if you needs dnp expand your board horizons and use Genotec

speaking minimum orders.. know an EU domestic source of pharmaceutical clenbuterol not required minimum order amount?

Last edited: