EU domestic source talk

Bac water can’t legally be sold in the UK without a prescription.
That's odd. I've been buying bac from the UK legally (no script) without any issues from a research site. The problem is the price.

It's interesting there aren't more research sites selling bac water in bulk for cheaper.

"Under the Medicines Act 1968, all medicines for parenteral administration, including diluents such as Water for Injection, are currently classified as Prescription Only Medicines (POM)" So yeah, bac isn't going to be given out for you to inject, but for research purposes, there doesn't seem to be an issue. So the question is why there aren't any sources doing it for cheaper. Maybe I'll look into it myself.

That's odd. I've been buying bac from the UK legally (no script) without any issues from a research site. The problem is the price.

It's interesting there aren't more research sites selling bac water in bulk for cheaper.

"Under the Medicines Act 1968, all medicines for parenteral administration, including diluents such as Water for Injection, are currently classified as Prescription Only Medicines (POM)" So yeah, bac isn't going to be given out for you to inject, but for research purposes, there doesn't seem to be an issue. So the question is why there aren't any sources doing it for cheaper. Maybe I'll look into it myself.
The “research” sites selling bac water are doing so illegally* because there’s no such legal exception in the UK for selling POM’s when they’re marketed as for “research purposes only / not for human use” - that’s an American legal exception. That’s why we’ve never had the plethora or “research chem” sites here & why there’s never been a market for liquid orals in the UK - we’re used to tablets & capsules.

That said, there’s been quite a few UK based websites selling bac over the years & until a few years ago it was almost always Hospira pharma grade & the Medicines Health Regulatory Agency (MHRA) didn’t actively target them for prosecution.

*Keep in mind it’s the seller breaking UK law, not the buyer.