EU domestic source talk

I actually found that with iron anabolic gear (only objectives, never tried their orals) that I head it in a bowl of water for 5 minutes and go from there, drawing with a 25g and injecting using a 27g, never had PIP or any issues. I’m cruising on their Test U, been cruising since February. Looking for a verified and safer EU source, for running a blast. I always lurked here but never joined. But seeing as SST seems to be down every second week I had to bail from there.
I tell all my friends just use test.. Some are extremely competitive in fighting and use Tren and some others but others I simply say stick with Test only.. UFC cant beat that self improvised test but others like PFL don't give a rats ass and feed them tren.. Easy to make but who has time? Find someone good and stick with them pay little extra.. They don't care... Getting robbed most of time..

Dear Filippo, if you read the last pages many of us customers are going to recommend a specific website. Stick to it, don't go for untested (atleast for me) routes.

I recommend "coinbase", they will ask you for your documents to make purchases, but in my opinion it is the simplest and fastest. the purchase and sending commissions are around 5%, so always remember to count that plus every time you need to make a purchase

Not very smart bro ! If the coins go straight to the vendor get busted one day, the blockchain Analyse track the coins back to you ! Btc is not anonymous ! There are a few guy that get a nice wake up call 6 clock in the morning because of this fault ;-)

100% they will end like Roidstation but this time there will be a much more and louder bang !!

i would NEVER order stuff in a shop where i must enter my address details etc. Everything getting logged.

DarkBB offer there service for too long too public. I’m pretty sure they will not survive 2021. I already can here crying all the guys from the extrembb forum with a lot of panic :D

Summary of my experience with Catcafe:

The website is basic and could use a bit of polish, but all the info you need is there so I'm not going to complain about that too much. An added plus is most of the lab tests for the products on offer are uploaded for everyone to see. The tests are done by Jano.

Communication with Liska is fast and easy. He usually responded within 15 minutes upon receiving my inquiry.

Package was shipped with a tracking code. It took about a week to arrive (I'm in the EU), which I find more than acceptable, especially in this day and age with all the shit going on.

The stealth of the package was the best I've seen to date. Very cheeky. I nearly burst out laughing when I opened it. Whoever orders will see what I'm talking about. Products were safely packed, everything intact and as ordered.

I ordered anavar from catcafe's product line, among other things. I don't have any bloods or lab tests for proof of authenticity but it definitely feels like good old anavar. Nice subtle pump, no bloat, no joint pain, doesn't feel like winny.

All in all, I will definitely use Catcafe in the future, especially once he expands his product offering.

I ordered anavar from catcafe's product line, among other things. I don't have any bloods or lab tests for proof of authenticity but it definitely feels like good old anavar. Nice subtle pump, no bloat, no joint pain, doesn't feel like winny.

This part was completely unnecessary, feels reports are frowned upon here.

Same here... liskas communication is really on point. Shipping was also very fast. Hope he stays around for future orders

What happened in the thread earlier, seems like I can't go missing for few weeks without something happening haha

Regarding liska, I've ordered many times from him and can vouch for products he offers that i've used and regarding the hilma i think i just got a batch myself with different test e raws as been getting bit of pip but I mean it's not like something you can't live with so not sure why other guys are being such a little bitches about it, grow a pair of balls that you've shrunk and put up with it like

Ordered some meds from Catcafe and they arrived safe, & took two weeks to Southern Greece. Extremely satisfied with my order. Highly recommended source!

Ordered some meds from Catcafe and they arrived safe, & took two weeks to Southern Greece. Extremely satisfied with my order. Highly recommended source!
Hi can u explain me how to order on catcaffè? Trought the site i can t add anything to the cart.

DARKBODYBUILDING.NET - Bodybuilding Store is legit this site? Anyone has any info about?
Search on xtremebodybuilding about them, if you can understand german.
Dunno if the forum is full of shills or not.

The next day delivery they have sounds awesome though