EU domestic source talk

Anyone tried catcafes own bran primo?
@Liska do you also have tbol? Didn't see it on your website.
Cheers

I have ran about 15ml of their primo(few months). There has been bunch of other stronger compunds in my cycle so it's hard to tell how the primo is working(500mg/week). Overall my cut has been success.

Im not prone to PIP and usually don't get any no matter the oil or compound but primo seems to be different. 1ml and upwards i get PIP every time from Cat Cafe Primo. I do think it's because of the concentration which is 200mg/ml instead of the usual 100mg/ml.

I have ran about 15ml of their primo(few months). There has been bunch of other stronger compunds in my cycle so it's hard to tell how the primo is working(500mg/week). Overall my cut has been success.

Im not prone to PIP and usually don't get any no matter the oil or compound but primo seems to be different. 1ml and upwards i get PIP every time from Cat Cafe Primo. I do think it's because of the concentration which is 200mg/ml instead of the usual 100mg/ml.
So do you get pip even at 1ml? Or if you go past the 200mg in one shot you get pip?

I was discussing this with Colonial yesterday since someone made a similar post about 200mg/ml Primo pip on SST! As my recipe for 200mg Primo is simply 2/20 BA/BB in MCT cold brewed, it seems to indeed be the compound itself at higher concentrations some users are intolerant to. I did just order some more primo raws to offer lower concentrations as well for those afflicted!

I was discussing this with Colonial yesterday since someone made a similar post about 200mg/ml Primo pip on SST! As my recipe for 200mg Primo is simply 2/20 BA/BB in MCT cold brewed, it seems to indeed be the compound itself at higher concentrations some users are intolerant to. I did just order some more primo raws to offer lower concentrations as well for those afflicted!
If I recall correctly, that was partly the reason old schoolish primo was mostly 100 mg/ml indeed.

So do you get pip even at 1ml? Or if you go past the 200mg in one shot you get pip?

When i started i pinned 0.5ml (100mg) like i usually do with sources that im not familiar and i experienced minor PIP but with my usual dose 1ml(200mg) eo3d the PIP is always there after every injection. However, im not saying the product is bad or brewed wrong. I would choose this current 200mg/ml version over the standard 100mg/ml version even with this PIP.

Like Janoshik mentioned there is probably a reason why Primo is almost always 100mg/ml.

Like Janoshik mentioned there is probably a reason why Primo is almost always 100mg/ml.

This is a really interesting topic I think - for many compounds, both the most common concentrations as well as esters have their basis in their pharmaceutical progenitors, which were made at concentrations and with carriers fit for their medicinal purpose/dosage rather than to inject 12 amps a day (1 per meal) - two of the most prominent examples still copied by many UGL nowadays are US Test C at 200mg & Tren Hex at 76.5mg.

PIP to the compound itself is curiously individual, as the same DHB Cyp or Bolde Ace (or Primo in this case) product can buckle one person while not affecting another at all. Perhaps there's a genetic component as well, as Miglyol840 for example is tolerated better by Indians (and thus more commonly used by indian labs) than by Europeans.

When i started i pinned 0.5ml (100mg) like i usually do with sources that im not familiar and i experienced minor PIP but with my usual dose 1ml(200mg) eo3d the PIP is always there after every injection. However, im not saying the product is bad or brewed wrong. I would choose this current 200mg/ml version over the standard 100mg/ml version even with this PIP.

Everyone i know that uses primo has pip on 200mg/ml... many choose the 100mg/ml version because of this

I share the same experience as liteboost. I only pin 0.5 ml of the primo and have some bad PIP from it. But as already stated it's not due to the primo being brewed wrong or anything from catcafe's side. It's just the high concentration itself. I would love to try out some 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml and compare the two.

I share the same experience as liteboost. I only pin 0.5 ml of the primo and have some bad PIP from it. But as already stated it's not due to the primo being brewed wrong or anything from catcafe's side. It's just the high concentration itself. I would love to try out some 100mg/ml or even 150mg/ml and compare the two.
You guys get back to me once these concentrations are in stock and I'll send you some for cheap. Myself & test subjects are unfortunately pretty immune to PIP.

20210505_195623.jpg
Third round with the cat guy (lol)

Fast shipping, answers fast, friends happy as usual. Going to place another order asap

i am using 0,3ml from his primo and i get near to zero PIP.
seems everyone is different. I usually do delts

Done my usual mid cycle bloods, all stuff supplied as per usual by my favorite cat Liska. Don't like changing things up so usually stick to labs that I know work and If anyone is curious then the Hilma Test E supplied by catcafe is always coming in at around 80 nmol/l +/- 1/2, which is rougly 2300 ng/dl when pinning 300mg of it per week in my case.

Done my usual mid cycle bloods, all stuff supplied as per usual by my favorite cat Liska. Don't like changing things up so usually stick to labs that I know work and If anyone is curious then the Hilma Test E supplied by catcafe is always coming in at around 80 nmol/l +/- 1/2, which is rougly 2300 ng/dl when pinning 300mg of it per week in my case.

Never had a bad product from Hilma. I have tested their Sust, Test E, Test C, Tren E, Mast E.

Guys has anyone here tried Deus Medical Ciamed 5 from Liska? I have took my first pill today on empty stomach and man, I have had one of the worst stomache ever. This is just not right. Never tried Deus Medical products before but this is not a good start. I have always used pharma tadalafil and this shit has never happened to me. Assuming this is legit tadalafil, the only thing I can think of right now that is causing this is probably due to the lactose? I have read on their leaflet there is lactose. But how much lactose there could be in that small tiny pill to cause such pain? I don't know what to think. And I bought two boxes and I am scared to use them now. Anyone has had this same experience?
I am currently taking Deus Med Ciamed 5 from Liska, 5-10 mg a day, everyday. No problems here. Never had stomachache and gf happy.

Short feedback from my communication with catcafe.
Communication was really fast , packaging is also unique and awesome in my opinion .

I ordered his own line .
Will sent it in for a blind test, If everything is correct .
When i reseived the results i will post it.

Short feedback from my communication with catcafe.
Communication was really fast , packaging is also unique and awesome in my opinion .

I ordered his own line .
Will sent it in for a blind test, If everything is correct .
When i reseived the results i will post it.
I did my own test before too sending his, some other random ug lab left overs and completely different substance to what i wanted tested and came back good but update on latest batches would be useful as no such thing as being too sure about stuff you're taking