EU domestic source talk

We really need an eu raws source
Do you mean for MOQ of <50-100g per compound, or is there a problem with forwarding via EU (besides the 2-3 weeks wait)? Stop buying chernobyllian prostitute purity percentage from trashraws please you guys.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Im new in this forum and i read a lot of your reviews and i would say thank you for your helping
Someone do you have some experience with mactropin testo E and shield pharma masteron E?
I was reading contrasting reviews
Thank you for your answer

Whats wrong with human labs?
There we go, boy.

At first, they were honest with a Tren E contaminated with some Tren A, or A with some E. That was confirmed by another member who tested his tren and showed it as well.

Some tests later everything came on point, until another user who already posted previous good results showed 2 of 3 tests with 23% underdosed Tren A contaminated with Boldenone U, and Masteron contamined with Test P if I remember well and slighty underdosed due do it too.

After the shittalk, they offered, quoting their words, a " non marketing offer" of 100 vials or similar of testomix at 5eur per vial. Obviously to leave the contaminated and underdosed issues behind and wash their image.

After some time, a new lab result by a well settled member again showed primobolan underdosed by 25%.

The interesting thing is how some members started to defend the source saying their feelzz with the gear was 100%legit gear, that was just one batch, that they are "cheap", "they are not Pfizer".
After seeing those comments you know how well that "charity" sustanon movement worked for them, was a fucking lame shill show.

A brand new UGL, about a year of life, several cases of contamination and serious underdosing cases only exposed by meso members lab results.

Do you mean for MOQ of <50-100g per compound, or is there a problem with forwarding via EU (besides the 2-3 weeks wait)? Stop buying chernobyllian prostitute purity percentage from trashraws please you guys.

My chernobyllian prostitutes give the best offer of 2 pussy for price of 1 with extra hand for more pleasure

There we go, boy.

At first, they were honest with a Tren E contaminated with some Tren A, or A with some E. That was confirmed by another member who tested his tren and showed it as well.

Some tests later everything came on point, until another user who already posted previous good results showed 2 of 3 tests with 23% underdosed Tren A contaminated with Boldenone U, and Masteron contamined with Test P if I remember well and slighty underdosed due do it too.

After the shittalk, they offered, quoting their words, a " non marketing offer" of 100 vials or similar of testomix at 5eur per vial. Obviously to leave the contaminated and underdosed issues behind and wash their image.

After some time, a new lab result by a well settled member again showed primobolan underdosed by 25%.

The interesting thing is how some members started to defend the source saying their feelzz with the gear was 100%legit gear, that was just one batch, that they are "cheap", "they are not Pfizer".
After seeing those comments you know how well that "charity" sustanon movement worked for them, was a fucking lame shill show.

A brand new UGL, about a year of life, several cases of contamination and serious underdosing cases only exposed by meso members lab results.
Thanks for the detailed answer!

Random:
Are there even any EU domestic sources that sell DHT raws / DHT suspensions anymore?

I compound my own transdermal emergency gyno cream (5mg/ml ralox, 0.5mg/ml DHT, DMSO as carrier & 0.25% menthol as a permeation enhancer - works extremely well and makes gyno a non-issue no matter what you run. Anecdotally side effect free with no influence on LH/FSH and only localized action.) and my DHT source is gone. So now im scared to run out lol.

Placed my first order with Liska (catcafe) a couple of days ago and received it super fast. Can't comment on the quality of the gear yet, but I have no doubt everything's gonna be legit.
There's nothing much to add to what has been already said here, every aspect of the ordering and shipping process was literally perfect, better than Amazon prime.

Oh yeah liska is amazing.
Have gotten every order within 48h, tracking and everything.Gear's legit and their lab tests check out + quality of service ist just 10/10

Their Primo 200 is great value too

Haven't you consider to bring raws with eu domestic shipping? Market lack this offer at this time

Haven't you consider to bring raws with eu domestic shipping? Market lack this offer at this time
Since I like problem solving I've looked at this one for a long time actually but factoring in the present (and future) restrictions placed on factories and shipping along with stricter customs, the risk & stress involved are as daunting as driving into a burning forest in hopes of making it through alive and well.

That said, I really want to improve the EU jano-tested raws situation and I am working on something in this regard but it'll take quite a while to set up properly.

Sponsors

Latest posts