EU domestic source talk

You guys get back to me once these concentrations are in stock and I'll send you some for cheap. Myself & test subjects are unfortunately pretty immune to PIP.

Just promise to keep the 200mg/ml version in stock please as I am a huge fan of it :D

Yeah saw both mactropin and the one from Deus on catcafe, i was looking for pharmagrade though, seems hard to find

We really need an eu raws source
Definitely we need a eu raws source but at this moment the only option is Ci and you overdose 10% the brew. 92% purity on test c is not great but other option there isn't
Is still cheaper than buying finish oils.
5€ 10ml of homebrew or 25€ buying finish product from a ugl. Or something similar for test
Is still cheap and other option to choose isn't available
We work with what we have. Unfortunately the market is worst than a few years ago

Definitely we need a eu raws source but at this moment the only option is Ci and you overdose 10% the brew. 92% purity on test c is not great but other option there isn't
Is still cheaper than buying finish oils.
5€ 10ml of homebrew or 25€ buying finish product from a ugl. Or something similar for test
Is still cheap and other option to choose isn't available
We work with what we have. Unfortunately the market is worst than a few years ago
Yeah but somehow I don’t trust his reship method. If he uses the same method as alibaba seller it’s not 100% safe for stricter countries

Just recieved my Human labs cycle but after the bad messages im getting some doubts for using the oils. Wich source is g2g? Im thinking of Hilma....

Sponsors

Latest posts