EU domestic source talk

I would first off like to start with a hugeee fuck you to @IronAnabolics for scamming me earlier this year :D

Really shaped me into the man I am today

Secondly I'd like to thank all the people here bullying my terra low iq into realisation of my stupid decisions, so thanks

Finally after scouting around this thread for a lil bit I decided on looking into catcafe, seemingly excellent prices, currently asking about their delivery and stealth via email, very speedy comms unlike other sources *cough * iron anabolics.

Thanks for the good tips here bros, keep up the good work as usual! I'll keep you posted if you'd like

View attachment 146805
This unknown member from an unknown forum never got a response either
He's a fucking typical scammer. Makes a bit of money and sells out tryna scam the newbies like I was

Ion know who will see this but before buying roids ask yourself

1) is my source talking to me?

2) do I know precisely his reputations?

3) what are meso gonna say when I told em I ordered from him

Is that cunt still active?

I remember back around Christmas time I got a mail from him, which it looked like he forwarded at his contacts, about black friday sales.

I hope no one fell for it.
His site is still up I assume he's still on his scam

0 comms BTW. Not repsondes to my question from feb 2021

They still post on SST sometimes, might be the place most likely to get a response as the mod team will help you resolve issues with their sources if you can present proper proof.
Correct me if I'm wrong but iirc he hasn't made amends to any of the claims given and my good friend @Gaia262 who I contacted outside of the forum explained to me how he was told he is unapplacble for a refund even though that was IA's policy

Correct me if I'm wrong but iirc he hasn't made amends to any of the claims given and my good friend @Gaia262 who I contacted outside of the forum explained to me how he was told he is unapplacble for a refund even though that was IA's policy
1621075119099.png

You guys need to go there, read the rules and post a thread accordingly and if that checks out the source will be given a timeframe to reply/resolve the issue or face consequences on a board they are at least still paying for to source on.

View attachment 146843

You guys need to go there, read the rules and post a thread accordingly and if that checks out the source will be given a timeframe to reply/resolve the issue or face consequences on a board they are at least still paying for to source on.
Sounds like a fair plan but id never risk buying from that dick hole again

Only buying from my favourite cat from now on ;)

Are there any reliable domestic UK vendors around at the minute?
Seems our options are limited currently. It would be nice to have some of the bigger Indian producers as options, not so keen on "brewed on an industrial estate in a container" varieties.

Are there any reliable domestic UK vendors around at the minute?
Loads? The gear they sell if its UK UGL is debatable tho cos no one tests.
Rohm, Southern ghost, nexus, inone, dimensions are all decent enough.

I regularly use SG but its not as consistent in terms of dosing as say pharmacom

Seems Pharmasource is out of the picture, at least at the moment, what other sources are you guys using? The cat cafe seems pretty good.

Mostly orals, test, tren, deca. Pharmasource prices/ quality are hard to beat