EU domestic source talk

@TrenBolognaSandwich how did you like the hilma tren a?
It does what it is supposed to do, the batch number on the last few bottlest I have and am using is 048218 if you want but I'm not sure what else you want me to add :D?
What could be better then some pussy cat gear lol.
Having infinite supply of it.

@Liska could you add androl and test/tren without ester to your own lab?I saw on your site your focusing on your own products thats why i ask.
If you seen his coming soon products list, he got E and C planned but why would you want one without esters for? Kind of pointless unless there is something really specific?

I couldn't find any specific reason for the delay searching updates by DHL/AN post but the limited availability of flights worldwide is currently affecting overseas delivery times overall.

This is a good opportunity to point out some early product design issues (I've a list of feline fuckups prepared to post later in my thread): The combination of the small tablet size (I really wanted 100 pieces to fit that container precisely) with the coloured pharma grade filler mix resulted in slightly brittle tablets for this product, so there can be chipping or even breakage in a small amount, hopefully not more than 1-2 per container.

As you can further see on the picture there's a bit of blue residue at the bottom of the container because someone (me) didn't dust off the first ~50 containers worth of tablets properly.

Most containers should have a couple of extra tablets added (this goes for all orals where I suspected possible breakage/chipping can occur during transport) and I'll absolutely send extras to anyone unhappy to account for these problems - they're fixed already but it's best to be upfront about this stuff.

Vials are overfilled slightly as well because that makes it easier to plan/buy cycles without having to account for the loss of product in the syringe tip.
All good anyway as long as the order arrives is most important in my opinion.
Yeah I remember the first batch that you sent me in that plastic bag prior to having this glass bottle which I really like I must say. At least in this bottle the tablets don't have chance to break and chip like they did at start when getting in small plastic bags, you can see by the picture that they arrived in nearly perfect condition maybe a little friction from throwing/transporting the package by courier but not affected them much. So not even 1/2 affected just small bit of dust barely visible.
On the positive side of things also I always liked how the tablets of your own anavar aren't too hard to break and not too soft to dissolve in your fingers when halving them so you can do it with hand and don't need pill cutter.
this is to be appreciated and is a symptom of the great professionalism and quality of the service you offer and of intellectual honesty

Yeah can't say bad word about Liska when dealing with him multiple of times now from his "customer service" down to his products always everything been top quality and openness to suggestions or feedback anyone ever has.
All is good and I've noticed like you've mentioned the containers being filled to the top including your own bacteriostatic water.

Now I wish I was getting shilled for this reply but didn't expect even to post some of the order pictures in first place lol :D

P.s. @Liska nice upgrade on the wrapping paper haha

@TrenBolognaSandwich

1. Non-estered compounds are decent as pre-workouts

2. I can't break the thicker tablets like Sdrol with my fingers personally for which I've been called a pussy. Working on it (the tablets, not my finger strength).

3. I looked for a long time but couldn't find vials that would hold 13ml of bacteriostatic water to go along the 130iu Opti kits.

P.S. It's really fancy italian wrapping paper and I've spent nearly ~300€ on it so far, I wonder if any customer is collecting all the different ones.

Maybe create a thread where we can vote for products or share new product ideas. That would make our store even more Special imo. Another idea from me would be 20ml vials :).

Fellow paddy I see, just heads up i had a bit of delay ordering this time around too as usually the package from @Liska if ordered monday arrives friday and this is from all the previous orders (ordered good few times before) post brexit and during the top of covid delays so must just been something this time around with the courier itself.

If I'm doxing myself that much already I might as well say that I be trying out the catcafe Tren A now too (switching up from using hilma) and I know I won't be disappointed by the previous products from Liska own brand, including pictures so it doesn't look like I'm just throwing out empty words:View attachment 147000
View attachment 146999
Just seeing this vial of tren ace makes me horny and happy at the same time

Maybe create a thread where we can vote for products or share new product ideas. That would make our store even more Special imo. Another idea from me would be 20ml vials :).
20ml and 50ml vials of compounds are available situationally on request/preorder (when filling a new batch) but I don't understand the preference for one 20ml vial over two 10ml vials really.

@Supremo44 In due time!

@TrenBolognaSandwich

1. Non-estered compounds are decent as pre-workouts

2. I can't break the thicker tablets like Sdrol with my fingers personally for which I've been called a pussy. Working on it (the tablets, not my finger strength).

3. I looked for a long time but couldn't find vials that would hold 13ml of bacteriostatic water to go along the 130iu Opti kits.

P.S. It's really fancy italian wrapping paper and I've spent nearly ~300€ on it so far, I wonder if any customer is collecting all the different ones.
2. I wouldn't change them, think they're fine this way honestly.

I kept mine as you can see and even carefully unwrapped it to not damage it haha

I don't want to see the stopper on the 20ml vial when you getting near to end of the vial as even some of the 10ml can look horrible/damaged and this is twice as much poking

@TrenBolognaSandwich

Nice to know I’m not alone. Too many people over here are still terrified of the word steroid. I’ve fuck all people around me to talk to about it. My wife only pretends to listen.

@TrenBolognaSandwich

Nice to know I’m not alone. Too many people over here are still terrified of the word steroid. I’ve fuck all people around me to talk to about it. My wife only pretends to listen.
I'm fairly open about it with my friends and family and even keep my shit out on shelves in open like minus the syringes/needles as I don't want someone to hurt themselves by accident. That said you know how it is that most rather go pub and drink pints/party or to a gaffer absolutely off their heads for few days straight than go gym so I get you

My wife knows, so does my friend who moved to Canada. My doctor knows, and she lectures me every time I go in for bloods “Well I studied for over a decade to do this. You didn’t.”

Like you said, the people all around me drink and smoke weed, trying to convince themselves that that’s not bad to do.

Eventually someone's going to get mad at me for abusing this thread.

Those products haven't (ever actually) been requested before, I was thinking about eventually having some sort of poll where you guys can vote on future products. Tbh for rare products I've always considered Pharmasource's long and multicoloured list the go to.
Enclomiphene, Cabergolin, DNP and maybe customblends for like minimum 10 Vials, 200mg or more dosed Tren Hex, Sibutramine.

Maybe more testing for heavy metals in the raw powders.

Enclomiphene, Cabergolin, DNP and maybe customblends for like minimum 10 Vials, 200mg or more dosed Tren Hex, Sibutramine.

Maybe more testing for heavy metals in the raw powders.
Enclomiphene is a legit request & I'll put it on the grocery list next to the kitty litter, Caber is already in store, DNP noone (including me) wants to touch (cap) right now (Raws aren't the issue), custom blends are troublesome because I'm tossing filters after each batch just to be extra safe + cost of labtesting would be expensive at that amount, Tren Hex raws are unfortunately above budget at four times the price of the other esters and I'm honestly worried if people would pay that much for a vial at 200mg/ml, Sibutramine has been out of production mostly due to a rather public scandal in China - I think Pharmasource got one of the last big supplies of it, so everyone wanting that in the future should buy what's left on the market in case it doesn't return.

Post by Jano on heavy metals - I remember asking him in the past if there was any further testing I could get that's useful for ensuring the safety of the product after HPLC testing the raws & finished product but I think there wasn't anything @janoshik

@godsgifttoearth Something like that is in the works but might take until summer.

My wife knows, so does my friend who moved to Canada. My doctor knows, and she lectures me every time I go in for bloods “Well I studied for over a decade to do this. You didn’t.”

Like you said, the people all around me drink and smoke weed, trying to convince themselves that that’s not bad to do.
Actually does you GP not give you issues about doing your bloods and how often you do them? Or where you get them? Because around my area they seem to be having "if you are healthy why are you getting bloods done" sort of approach which pisses me right off, followed by "you're getting them done too often so we won't do them for you now until X amount of time" and I'm like da fuq is wrong with this country. Debating starting going up the north now to private clinics instead to save the hassle.

And yea the likes of sniffany surely thinks doing few Gs up her nose, popping few pills is still better than shooting some test in your arse but each to their own as I don't really care anymore about them people honestly

My doctor is in a shit heap down in Kildare and when I went to her and told her, I pretty much said this;

“I’m self administering testosterone. And I’m going to keep doing it (I told her my entire protocol), and I’m not asking you for medication. I’m only asking you to monitor my bloods so I don’t die doing it. “

And it worked. Now she absolutely lit me up with speeches and pure disgust. But she checks me out. She’s pushed me through with an endocrinologist as I should be on ‘legit’ TRT or whatever crap the HSE would call it. But I said I’m not spending €470 a month to be shot up with a gram of testosterone and sent on a rollercoaster. So that’s also the other part of it.