EU domestic source talk

It's hard to work with DNP and is a dangerous substance.
If someone take a overdose and die the guy who sell it will be found. Cases of people who overdose has happened before and it will happen again. Not worth the risk/reward to sell that substance

It's hard to work with DNP and is a dangerous substance.
If someone take a overdose and die the guy who sell it will be found. Cases of people who overdose has happened before and it will happen again. Not worth the risk/reward to sell that substance
Straight communist propaganda. DNP is one of the most versatile compound out there and i would prefer it over the most other fatloss medications for tons of reasons. The amount of progess you can make in 2 week's with a proper protocol are out of this world, even gain the insulin sensitivity back in record time you usually need a year of ketogenic diet, like abusing fast and long acting insulin for a year and it won't recover even after a month discontinued insulin usage and ultra low carb, besides my heart rate, blood pressure etc are all completly fine in comparison to clen or ephedrine.

Straight communist propaganda. DNP is one of the most versatile compound out there and i would prefer it over the most other fatloss medications for tons of reasons. The amount of progess you can make in 2 week's with a proper protocol are out of this world, even gain the insulin sensitivity back in record time you usually need a year of ketogenic diet, like abusing fast and long acting insulin for a year and it won't recover even after a month discontinued insulin usage and ultra low carb, besides my heart rate, blood pressure etc are all completly fine in comparison to clen or ephedrine.
There is no communist propaganda. You know that that's the main reason sources don't mess with DNP. No one talked about how efficient is. The subject was other

I agree with this. If you don't take a stupidly high dose and you don't use for a long time, you'll probably be fine.

Personally, I'd rather feel like hell but be done in 10 days, rather than taking a month or two cutting and sometimes even more.

Plus, isn't clen proved to be toxic for the heart?

I agree with this. If you don't take a stupidly high dose and you don't use for a long time, you'll probably be fine.

Personally, I'd rather feel like hell but be done in 10 days, rather than taking a month or two cutting and sometimes even more.

Plus, isn't clen proved to be toxic for the heart?
I mean you see the sort of cycles people put up here with way more safer compounds? All it takes 1 or 2 retards to try the same but with dnp and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take that long to happen.

Yeah, clen meant to deposit in heart in long run or something along these lines. Honestly much rather up the cardio than go near any of these so called "fat burners"

Another order with the kitten. This time was incredibly faster than other times wtf... I guess he is stalkering me somehow.
Bonus pic for my friendo that does like pizza with french fries

Attachments

• 20210520_203204.jpg
    20210520_203204.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • 20210520_203804.jpg
    20210520_203804.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 110
I can understand every vendor who don’t want to work with DNP / offer it .. you never know who’s buying your stuff .. I don’t want to get into the focus from the cops because a 16 years old kid take the stuff not serious ! That’s why I don’t offer the stuff to my clients !

it’s like weed drug dealers who don’t offer heroin because of what can happen :)

I can understand every vendor who don’t want to work with DNP / offer it .. you never know who’s buying your stuff .. I don’t want to get into the focus from the cops because a 16 years old kid take the stuff not serious ! That’s why I don’t offer the stuff to my clients !

it’s like weed drug dealers who don’t offer heroin because of what can happen :)
Well in the UK for example, it seems to he a death sentence for a lab. All the ones that sell it tend to get fairly quickly busted by police, so most just don't bother selling it or pain meds.

Another order with the kitten. This time was incredibly faster than other times wtf... I guess he is stalkering me somehow.
Bonus pic for my friendo that does like pizza with french fries

On that good stuff also I see my friend, pizza well deserved after such delivery ;)

Anybody no the time frame for catcafe orders to arrive in the UK. Almost run out of hilma tren, in urgent need of another bottle to finish cycle if anybody knows a reliable uk domestic site, minimum order is 100 euro on catcafe.

agreed.
@dennia , i think the main reason why so few sources want to touch DNP is that it is a pain in the ass to work with the raw powders.
Everyone who already had raw powders of DNP knows what i am talking about

agreed.
@dennia , i think the main reason why so few sources want to touch DNP is that it is a pain in the ass to work with the raw powders.
Everyone who already had raw powders of DNP knows what i am talking about
You don't like yellow? YELLOW EVERYTHING?

That shit seeps even through lab gloves.

wear 2 pairs, just got my hands on some last @MACTROPIN dnp batches, the whole bottle is tainted in yellow from the inside out. I have to store the bottle in the carton in another bigger bottle, how is that possible that fertilizer can go thru hardshell half cm plastic

wear 2 pairs, just got my hands on some last @MACTROPIN dnp batches, the whole bottle is tainted in yellow from the inside out. I have to store the bottle in the carton in another bigger bottle, how is that possible that fertilizer can go thru hardshell half cm plastic
I just use thick rubber gloves instead of thin lab nitrile ones.
That works well enough.

Anybody no the time frame for catcafe orders to arrive in the UK. Almost run out of hilma tren, in urgent need of another bottle to finish cycle if anybody knows a reliable uk domestic site, minimum order is 100 euro on catcafe.
Try Crown Pharma.. he is a domestic UK. Personally dont know about the quality

i would love a yellow lamborghini aventador. Or a yellow porsche.
But yellow hands, clothes, nails,... not so much :D
Using gloves helps alot but when ive used the raw powder in the past i always used a micro spoon to measure it out and sometimes, some minisculus amount if raw gets on the desk, your clothes or anywhere else and then you have to live with being yellow for a week xD