EU domestic source talk

Those were precious puppy tears, you monster. Send a note with any future order and I'll throw in (not literally) some free L-Carnitine, just don't drop Primo or Trest please.
Thank you Liska!
tumblrthank-you-cat.gif

Liska just sent me a video of the behind the scenes of him making the homemade test e 350
Please don't post my onlyfans exclusive content publically!

That said, evernyan who's getting the Test E 250mg & 350mg please report back on PIP - I really tried to pick a source/factory whose raws I had not heard of having the Test E PIP issue but need a bunch more user reports to know for sure so I can plan for the future.

Weighing the necessary investment vs popularity/sales last time these were available, no. Trest Ace 100mg/ml coming soonish however.
Thanks for the quick reply.
That's a shame, not a fan of daily pins.

Not to hi-jack your unofficial thread, but does anyone know of reliable EU sources for Trest E or Trest D?
I've only ever seen Americans sell it.

Thanks for the quick reply.
That's a shame, not a fan of daily pins.

Not to hi-jack your unofficial thread, but does anyone know of reliable EU sources for Trest E or Trest D?
I've only ever seen Americans sell it.
I'm not even aware of them from US sources presently - canadian Deus Pharma has labtested Trest E at 200mg/ml and raws are available from a few sources, though I've not seen these raws labtested yet.

Sponsors

Latest posts