EU domestic source talk

did anyone ordered successfull from uk since brexit?
I've bought melanotan from UK successfully. They did declare the orders under 20€ on the package and at least in my country I believe they only charge extra tax + expenses on orders above 23€ from outside EU.

since liskalaunch promo is supposed to be "take a picture of your cat / bobcat / catgirl / CAT heavy construction machine with our products for x% off your next order" I'm accepting this as an early entry!
Does taking picture of other pussies.... I mean guys at my local gym counts for the discount too?

Active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled websites are prohibited.
This is the worst thing that happend to cats since dogs!

What are the shipping prices for EU, and where do we order?
Please check out our verified resellers for EU at [EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINK TO ECOMMERCE SITE IN VIOLATION OF RULES AND REMOVED]

6C105087-CE97-4F42-98FE-31CC99B9357E.jpeg
Order confirmed on Tuesday 25th May and has just arrived. Exceptional, helpful and professional communication with Liska at extreme levels. Everything perfect and stealth service never seen in my life. I can't wait to try everything. @Liska

@Liska dude ru 100 minimum order?

Jeez i dint need 100s worth damn... Was so promising

Edit: I'm just stupid that's 85 gbp so a lot less lool

Still it'd be more convent to be no min order but that's down to u, hoping to be buying 3x test e and asin most likely from you now since price boundaries, guess we're both winners

Last edited: