EU domestic source talk

100 is not even that much? thats like 2/3 vials or vial and ai? Think it used to be 50 before but I don't blame him for raising it considering other costs and actually having to spend time packaging it etc.
Some sources got like 200/300 minimum that I've used before.
Yh mate my bad. I have never seen a min order before and being fairly new to roids (second cycle, previous store had no minimum order) I was just stupid enough to think it applies everywhere. I can see from your perspective how stupid it must've seemed for me to ask about such a relatively low min order, but please understand I am new to this fairly much so am bound to be stupid as a brick haha

Liska I believe it's time for you to open up your own thread, if you already have I probably missed it. If you haven't... Well go for it.

It was fine before when ppl were talking about you here without your direct presence but now I would say this could be argued it's sourcing without having a proper source thread.

I like you, I had great conversation with you and will definitely buy from you in the future (can't now to much gear accumulated ahaha) if you keep up with the awesome service you are providing and especially the great quality of product and TESTING but this can't be an excuse to let you have a free pass on the "sourcing" rules of Meso.

Liska I believe it's time for you to open up your own thread, if you already have I probably missed it. If you haven't... Well go for it.

It was fine before when ppl were talking about you here without your direct presence but now I would say this could be argued it's sourcing without having a proper source thread.

I like you, I had great conversation with you and will definitely buy from you in the future (can't now to much gear accumulated ahaha) if you keep up with the awesome service you are providing and especially the great quality of product and TESTING but this can't be an excuse to let you have a free pass on the "sourcing" rules of Meso.
Last time I was talking with him he was preparing to make his own thread but just waiting on few more test results on products to don't get absolutely obliterated by other members out here but I agree I think it's time now especially as there is more and more members mentioning him and his products

Anyone here got a source for bpc 157?

@janoshik have you ever tested any bpc 157 from EU sources?
I've read that there's a lot of bunk shit going around.
I’ve used direct peptides bpc sparingly and it cures my tendinitis within days of use each time however it’s the first time I’ve used it so I can’t compare it to anyone else’s BPC but I’d say it’s legit based on appearance when it arrived (disc shaped) and it’s worked for me every time.

I went with them as the reviews for other Uk sources weren’t that great and if I remember correctly the bpc or tb500 from direct peptides tested well in a independent lab report I saw someone had posted on Reddit sometime last year.

I’ve used direct peptides bpc sparingly and it cures my tendinitis within days of use each time however it’s the first time I’ve used it so I can’t compare it to anyone else’s BPC but I’d say it’s legit based on appearance when it arrived (disc shaped) and it’s worked for me every time.

I went with them as the reviews for other Uk sources weren’t that great and if I remember correctly the bpc or tb500 from direct peptides tested well in a independent lab report I saw someone had posted on Reddit sometime last year.

Which sub was that test on? The subs I've seen have a no source talk rule.

How much did you use and for how long?

You guys know of any source other than mactropin resellers for dnp?
They wont make anymore and i cant find it anywhere else in the eu.

You guys know of any source other than mactropin resellers for dnp?
They wont make anymore and i cant find it anywhere else in the eu.
Regal labs gets mentioned a lot on a popular UK steroid forum, if you search on this forum someone claimed to have an email to contact them a few months ago.

Which sub was that test on? The subs I've seen have a no source talk rule.

How much did you use and for how long?
I’m not sure as it was removed shortly after, it was posted by the person who runs the group on Reddit that test different peptides for a fee, I’m not sure what his username is but if you search on the peptides subreddit you should find him there. I haven’t paid him for any of his lab reports but decided to go with direct peptides as I remembered their stuff tested pretty well.

Also I used around 350mcg subq at the site (bicep tendon and later knees and wrist) once a day for two or three days in a row and the pain would subside around this point in time and I’d stop using it. I’ve also kept it at room temperature for over a month now and it still seems to work. I avoid using it for extended periods of time like most people though as it seems to promote angiogenesis through VEGFR2 if I remember correctly, and I want to avoid additional cardiac hypertrophy. Plus I seem to get somewhat mentally stimulated for 24 hours after I use it like I’m on a low dose of amphetamine and it causes my RHR to increase quite a bit during the same time period, so it makes me feel somewhat uneasy lol