EU domestic source talk

Wasn't that link a joke, it leading to completely unrelated website of some random cat cafe?
@Liska told me differently. He said he was a source. I thought the "joke" was trying to avoid accountability by pretending otherwise. I will take a closer look when I have time.

@Liska told me differently. He said he was a source. I thought the "joke" was trying to avoid accountability by pretending otherwise. I will take a closer look when I have time.
He is a source, but that link pointed to a coffee shop with cats, as in literally the place they only sell coffee at, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah he is a source but thrutfully he has never posted his website or anything that pointed to it. He has even trolled a guy that was asking info about his website ahahah

He is a source, but that link pointed to a coffee shop with cats, as in literally the place they only sell coffee at, if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah he is a source but thrutfully he has never posted his website or anything that pointed to it.
My mistake. I thought he was spamming different threads with active hyperlinks to his sales site but it was random coffee shop sites.

Hi guys
nobody of you know a realeble source dor melanotan2 located here in EU and not UK?
Thanks
I'm expecting an order from megatan, literally should be here in a day or two. Did order from them successfully this year, to EU. They only declare 5 or 10 pounds on the package, so should be good.

I'm expecting an order from megatan, literally should be here in a day or two. Did order from them successfully this year, to EU. They only declare 5 or 10 pounds on the package, so should be good.
Are they located in UK? I would like to avoid order from UK after brexit...

My mistake. I thought he was spamming different threads with active hyperlinks to his sales site but it was random coffee shop sites.
Yep, he literally was trolling people asking about his own site with totally unrelated stuff so kinda opposite of trying get customers outside his thread if you ask me.

Did it work bro

Need mt2

Catcafe used to have it but isn't showing anymore

Out of stock
At daddy Hilma Biocat as well so I'll make project popular peptides a priority.

BTW not ignoring requests for a Meso thread, just setting up stuff to be able to handle more orders without sacrificing quality/speed, which is a bit daunting but please expect 100% juice next Friday.

nattyornot.png

Last edited: