EU domestic source talk

Received my catcafe tren ace yesterday, injected it as soon as I got. The package, woke up veiny, pumped and sweating.
Legit tren for sure.
10/10, gained longterm customer!

Received my catcafe tren ace yesterday, injected it as soon as I got. The package, woke up veiny, pumped and sweating.
Legit tren for sure.
Thank you, here's a picture of the brewing in action - she was quite shy at first but with some nourishing cat milk and pep talk, she made her first batch eventually!
catp.png

Legit tren for sure.
Any review from you, bad or good means nothing. Save your time, kid.

any legit mast p source with actual batch test?
I've attached two I could think of on short notice - PS had a really good deal on Mast P 150mg recently but you'll have to ask in his thread if there's labtesting as I can't remember.

edit: @MACTROPIN too (in labtests) to not leave anyone out

Attachments

• hldrp.png
    hldrp.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 55
  • MASTERMED P 100_NE58368_Test Report #09571.png
    MASTERMED P 100_NE58368_Test Report #09571.png
    216.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Threats of physical violence against members and/or their families are prohibited
You sound like a complete moron. Now wipe your chin off there Fanboi !
Any review from you, bad or good means nothing. Save your time, kid.
Don't worry kiddos, soon I will open my own lab and be selling both of your mama's titty milk, as I said both your hoe moms are pregnant since me and my bro tag teamed them. And they producing titty milk which contains 5iu hgh per 1ml.

We will be selling their titty milk for free, and after our 1000 placed order we will arrange a creampie gangbang with both of your bbw hoe moms.

So we can keep those 2 baby making machines pregnant.

Also don't worry about step siblings, we are selling them to some rich Russian couples who can't get babys, and the money we will spend to anabolic lab and reinvest into future gangbang we will arrange with your both moms and all meso members.

HI, guys any EU source for SAlbutamol? thank you

Meso actually has a decent search engine so you can just search for Salbutamol in this subforum and find several sources. I'm gunshy about posting any links at all here but this one has both tablets and inhaler:

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/pharma-only-pharmasource.134400683/page-27#post-2759466

Meso actually has a decent search engine so you can just search for Salbutamol in this subforum and find several sources. I'm gunshy about posting any links at all here but this one has both tablets and inhaler:

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/pharma-only-pharmasource.134400683/page-27#post-2759466
I have searched before but not this one thank you!

Guys, I have a question, maybe @janoshik is the guy who can explain this question to me.
As we know, when we say 100mg of testosterone enanthate, only 70mg is actually testosterone and the rest (30mg) is the ester.
Is it possible that even when the lab results are correct with the full dosage, lets say 250mg/ml Test E, the actual testosterone may be less than 175mg (70+70+35) due to poor raw quality?
Maybe I'm just an idiot and I'm not thinking straight eheh

Guys, I have a question, maybe @janoshik is the guy who can explain this question to me.
As we know, when we say 100mg of testosterone enanthate, only 70mg is actually testosterone and the rest (30mg) is the ester.
Is it possible that even when the lab results are correct with the full dosage, lets say 250mg/ml Test E, the actual testosterone may be less than 175mg (70+70+35) due to poor raw quality?
The finished test result reflects the raw quality as impurities would not count towards that result. Cycle protocols usually account for the ester weight as well.

@Liska since UK is out of EU now does the shipping still cost 14 or 20 since customs? I'm really unsure about this
It's 20€ and I really want to explain/justify myself:

After Brexit all couriers said fuck off to the UK and ceased service, leaving solely DHL, who has a strict parcel size restriction (3cm height maximum is the most annoying one) until the shipping cost goes up a good bit (it nearly doubled due to Brexit as it now counts as rest of the world).

The CN22 customs duty declaration required post Brexit needs every item listed separately including its weight, value and customs number, and since I'm quite OCD about stealth I'm trying to match that really closely, which can easily eat up an hour of packaging and labelling (no customs seizures so far, UK > EU seems way rougher now).

I'm so sick of it that I set up Southern Ghost with Optitropin and I'm setting up a UK domestic, all products labtested shop presently as well.

Raw quality isnt as important when it comes to test (altought i get a better mood on pharma test but the anabolism remains the same ).Raw quality is important for certain compounds like dbol and tren ,thats why you can have UGL dbol that is hplc tested and it wont still do shit. Everyone is reacting different to test or even esters(at the end of the day it all comes down to your genetics,the ammount of receptors you have,your nutrition etc..) ,the best you can do is to try different esters first. Most ppl react good to enanthate,some to cyp or even prop. Just make sure that its tested so you get accurate results.