EU domestic source talk

Best experience with a source so far with @Liska , crazy fast customer service, fast shipping, good stealth (I won't elaborate on that, but it was good :D ). Let's see how the gear will treat me.

But it NEEDS to open a thread here.

Best experience with a source so far with @Liska , crazy fast customer service, fast shipping, good stealth (I won't elaborate on that, but it was good :D ). Let's see how the gear will treat me.

But it NEEDS to open a thread here.

Anyone came across "crystals" at the bottom of the hilma tren ace before? Used few vials without issue but on this vial the needle got clogged up here and there wondering why as you couldn't see with oil inside but now after emptying it i can see the small crystals at the bottom of it, so wonder is it just me or anyone else had that?

Anyone came across "crystals" at the bottom of the hilma tren ace before? Used few vials without issue but on this vial the needle got clogged up here and there wondering why as you couldn't see with oil inside but now after emptying it i can see the small crystals at the bottom of it, so wonder is it just me or anyone else had that?

Probably left over glass from the manufacturing process of the vials.

Or maybe it's crashed. Warm it up between your ass cheeks or use a heating pad. Crystals go bye bye.

Happened to me to with some hilma npp.
Warmed up and was g2g.

What kind of cunt fakes t3? That shit's cheap as fuck, what's the name of the source?
Apparently fakes can make their way into actual turkish pharmacies, though with the recent lab test of Tiromel T3 Skankhunt posted in labtesting, I'm unsure (but investigating) whether properly dosed turkish pharma thyroid meds are available to begin with.

Apparently fakes can make their way into actual turkish pharmacies, though with the recent lab test of Tiromel T3 Skankhunt posted in labtesting, I'm unsure (but investigating) whether properly dosed turkish pharma thyroid meds are available to begin with.
I am shrugging as hard as I can.

Guys , im used to get Cycles from mondial pharmaceuticals . since they are not there on the market anymore im looking for a good source in Europe . im thinking about ( Cat Cafe ) but still not sure .

what u recommand ?