EU domestic source talk

It's 20€ and I really want to explain/justify myself:

After Brexit all couriers said fuck off to the UK and ceased service, leaving solely DHL, who has a strict parcel size restriction (3cm height maximum is the most annoying one) until the shipping cost goes up a good bit (it nearly doubled due to Brexit as it now counts as rest of the world).

The CN22 customs duty declaration required post Brexit needs every item listed separately including its weight, value and customs number, and since I'm quite OCD about stealth I'm trying to match that really closely, which can easily eat up an hour of packaging and labelling (no customs seizures so far, UK > EU seems way rougher now).

I'm so sick of it that I set up Southern Ghost with Optitropin and I'm setting up a UK domestic, all products labtested shop presently as well.
Sounds damn good

It's 20€ and I really want to explain/justify myself:

After Brexit all couriers said fuck off to the UK and ceased service, leaving solely DHL, who has a strict parcel size restriction (3cm height maximum is the most annoying one) until the shipping cost goes up a good bit (it nearly doubled due to Brexit as it now counts as rest of the world).

The CN22 customs duty declaration required post Brexit needs every item listed separately including its weight, value and customs number, and since I'm quite OCD about stealth I'm trying to match that really closely, which can easily eat up an hour of packaging and labelling (no customs seizures so far, UK > EU seems way rougher now).

I'm so sick of it that I set up Southern Ghost with Optitropin and I'm setting up a UK domestic, all products labtested shop presently as well.
UK domestic is definitely something we need

UK domestic is definitely something we need
Yep, we deathly need it here. There is legitamately no UK sources that I would call reputable

And since brexit all EU stuff has become a piss take too expensive (no offense ofc liska) but 20€ shipping is a lot for most of us in the UK.

We very much need a high quality source like liska in the UK

Raw quality is important for certain compounds like dbol and tren ,thats why you can have UGL dbol that is hplc tested and it wont still do shit. .
Can you elaborate on the specific differences found in raws of these compounds that 'pass' a hplc test but will make them ineffective practically? Seems way too important a comment to gloss over.

Yep, we deathly need it here. There is legitamately no UK sources that I would call reputable

And since brexit all EU stuff has become a piss take too expensive (no offense ofc liska) but 20€ shipping is a lot for most of us in the UK.

Thing is most EU sources are charging that delivery to EU anyway. Prices definitely rocketed for shipping in general. A good source in UK would have a boom in business especially as a major supplier got busted recently

Thing is most EU sources are charging that delivery to EU anyway. Prices definitely rocketed for shipping in general. A good source in UK would have a boom in business especially as a major supplier got busted recently
Indeed, I believe its a sad time when it costs me near 150 for something as simple as trt

Honestly just saving up money to send all the gear to Jano at once from UK but here's a teaser of the most recent UK NPP 150mg/ml batch (edited out details to protect identity/prevent anyone from stealing my beloved staff):

nyandrolone.png

(...)

Wow!!! This will be awesome for us in the UK!! definitly look forward to this

Last edited:
Honestly just saving up money to send all the gear to Jano at once from UK but here's a teaser of the most recent UK NPP 150mg/ml batch (edited out details to protect identity/prevent anyone from stealing my beloved staff):

View attachment 147771
Ngl ima still buy from you as an EU source haha I won't lie to you you'd probably cost less to stay in the EU but you have to remeber uk is literally free real estate rn

I am thinking about it to order some vials of testo p from the own Lab of the cat...i want to use it every day with 1ml, 100mg...does anyone use the propionat and can Tell about the PIP...in my opinion its important for a steroid for every day use

Eh... when I was spending 20gbp from uk to eu nobody said anything uh...

There are definitely some really decent uk sources Im from uk and had this issue recently as I was with same source for 4 years I dont like changing but then my last few orders weren’t as good quality as before, I complained thinking they would sort it out as I spent probably 6k in them 4 years and never complained the whole time until this last order, and they didnt want to sort it out for me so i done some research that really wasn’t difficult and found a couple sources that had decent reviews, made a small order from 2 that had the brands that I like and best deals etc, both come through on point and stuff is absolutely banging!
Inone pharma is 1 brand
And the other is sphinx,
Apparently sphinx went down hill but these bottles i have here are definitely on point!
I get bloods every month as im on TRT

are there sources that ship from within schengen? gonna be in czech republic soon and want to order as close to "domestic" as possible. to avoid customs AND to have fast t/a