EU domestic source talk

puh, guess ive misread then..
double sorry now for the car. (and your leg of course but mainly the car xD)
not sure how it is where you are from: do you have some kind of insurance for that?
it is generally not worth it to insure sport cars :(

Hey guys, the cutestosterones:
ccteste250350.jpeg

First round of labtests for these came back way overdosed (raws as pure as my heart):
Test E 250mg 1st try.pngTest E 350mg 1st try.png

Wanted to get closer to the label dosage so after dilution and retesting via @janoshik new "A Private VIP Tour is the ULTIMATE way to skip the lines in Disney World. at Jano's Lab" option, here's what the 5% variance of labtesting can apparently result in:
Test E 250mg 2nd try.pngTest E 350mg 2nd try.png

So rather than playing HPLC gacha to get a better result, I'll look for a way to reward blind testing more than just covering the cost of testing in the future, as those are the more valued tests anyways.

View attachment 147131

First round of labtests for these came back way overdosed (raws as pure as my heart):
View attachment 147132View attachment 147133

Wanted to get closer to the label dosage so after dilution and retesting via @janoshik new "A Private VIP Tour is the ULTIMATE way to skip the lines in Disney World. at Jano's Lab" option, here's what the 5% variance of labtesting can apparently result in:
View attachment 147134View attachment 147135

So rather than playing HPLC gacha to get a better result, I'll look for a way to reward blind testing more than just covering the cost of testing in the future, as those are the more valued tests anyways.
hope the uk stock happens! i'd be happy with these :D:D:D

Literally AWESOME.
View attachment 147131

LITERALLY AWESOME.

I'm getting a yellow Toyota at most. No more fast cars for Jano.
That bad? Im working on being able to drive porsche myself again (RIP to my 997 might go with cayman s for now) but spending $$$ aspect again hurting A LOT and high maintenance costs also (insurance etc)
View attachment 147131

Hope they stay slightly overdosed :D

That bad? Im working on being able to drive porsche myself again (RIP to my 997 might go with cayman s for now) but spending $$$ aspect again hurting A LOT and high maintenance costs also (insurance etc)

Hope they stay slightly overdosed :D
Cayman S is love.

It's not even that expensive maintenance-wise, even in Porsche brand service places.

Cayman S is love.

It's not even that expensive maintenance-wise, even in Porsche brand service places.
The Porsche service I used to maintain my 997 at they charge separate labor for separate piece of work whereas general mechanic(I've few friends) does one overall labor cost for working on the car. Tax for that type of vehicle in my country is in top band so is also paying like 4k a year on insurance and then depending how often you drive since the baby drinks about 20L per 100km according to the dashboard with how I drive and there is only one way to drive a sports car.... :D
I'll put the 250mg labels on the 350mg vials just for you!
As long as you charge me the same price as for 250mg we got a deal! :D

And why Jano has no more Porsches o_O

but usually with cayman I topped at about 15l/100km, that baby is real light
Guess you didn't drive at high rpm near the red line 95% of time then? :D
Pretty sure if I kept rpm lower and drive little more "economically i could get it down to 17l or something no problem but that's no fun driving like a grandma, fun only starts after 5000rpm haha

Guess you didn't drive at high rpm near the red line 95% of time then? :D
Pretty sure if I kept rpm lower and drive little more "economically i could get it down to 17l or something no problem but that's no fun driving like a grandma haha
I live in a major metro, half the time I can't redline even the first gear

The issue with non domestic UK is that in theory you can get done for importing. It's unlikely but for some that's the line in the sand between international and domestic purchasing.

I hope you restock your UK warehouse soon. You'll definitely tie up more of the market, even with your own label brew.

The issue with non domestic UK is that in theory you can get done for importing. It's unlikely but for some that's the line in the sand between international and domestic purchasing.

I hope you restock your UK warehouse soon. You'll definitely tie up more of the market, even with your own label brew.
its only seems to be an issue at the moment if you go EU -> UK, as they all want VAT numbers. If you go from say CHINA -> UK they don't seem to give a shit.

Sponsors

Latest posts