Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

From a chemical standpoint, have you noticed any differences in the Chinese test e raws you’ve been testing for the past 6 months or so compared to older samples or pharmaceutical grade compounds? I still find it odd that there have been so many complaints of PIP from these raws yet most people have largely ignored this and I don’t remember reading if a cause had been found.

If I remember correctly you tested some DO raws towards the end of last year and found some impurities in them, correct? I wonder if some sort of impurity is causing the PIP many have been experiencing (from my very limited chemistry knowledge). Is it also possible that it could be the presence of heavy metals causing these issues and these aren’t seen until the standard tests that you do?

From a chemical standpoint, have you noticed any differences in the Chinese test e raws you’ve been testing for the past 6 months or so compared to older samples or pharmaceutical grade compounds? I still find it odd that there have been so many complaints of PIP from these raws yet most people have largely ignored this and I don’t remember reading if a cause had been found.

If I remember correctly you tested some DO raws towards the end of last year and found some impurities in them, correct? I wonder if some sort of impurity is causing the PIP many have been experiencing (from my very limited chemistry knowledge). Is it also possible that it could be the presence of heavy metals causing these issues and these aren’t seen until the standard tests that you do?
Heptanoic acid contamination seems to be the issue.
Tell-tale sign is test e melting under 34 Celsius

Heavy metals are definitely not the cause of PIP. If there were amounts of heavy metals that could cause acute issues such as PIP in the raws, we'd see a lot of heavy metal poisonings.

Heavy metals are definitely not the cause of PIP. If there were amounts of heavy metals that could cause acute issues such as PIP in the raws, we'd see a lot of heavy metal poisonings.
Afternoon, Jano. Is there a test specifically for heavy metals? Is it part of any purity test or similar or is it a test that "Stands Alone"?
There was a private UGL, that is still around, that offered his list of oils at his regular prices and then a price after filtering for heavy metals.
He explained the filtering process that he used. It was clear that it went above and beyond filtering he and other ugl's usually did. The price was significantly more.
Every once in a while the subject of heavy metals comes up. From what I remember and understand the harm that heavy metals can do is very real and pretty scary. The issue is that the physical and physiological damage done by heavy metals, for the most part, won't be apparent for many years? 15 to 20 years are #'s my memory conjures up?
I also remember reading that raw steroid powders and other pharmaceutical raw powders manufactured in China are notorious for having dangerously high levels of heavy metals. Levels that wouldn't pass muster with our different agencies overseeing things.
Back when the private source had a discussion about heavy metals and what the cost to filter them would be guys were all excited and a bunch said they would be happy to pay the premium. When the time came to reach for their wallets, very few, if any did. The offer was no longer an option after a month or so.
Had the negative effects of heavy metals be more immediate I don't have any doubt that guys would've been coming out of pocket. With effects not being seen for at least a decade the service never stood a chance. Its got to be tangible to seem real?

Afternoon, Jano. Is there a test specifically for heavy metals? Is it part of any purity test or similar or is it a test that "Stands Alone"?
There was a private UGL, that is still around, that offered his list of oils at his regular prices and then a price after filtering for heavy metals.
He explained the filtering process that he used. It was clear that it went above and beyond filtering he and other ugl's usually did. The price was significantly more.
Every once in a while the subject of heavy metals comes up. From what I remember and understand the harm that heavy metals can do is very real and pretty scary. The issue is that the physical and physiological damage done by heavy metals, for the most part, won't be apparent for many years? 15 to 20 years are #'s my memory conjures up?
I also remember reading that raw steroid powders and other pharmaceutical raw powders manufactured in China are notorious for having dangerously high levels of heavy metals. Levels that wouldn't pass muster with our different agencies overseeing things.
Back when the private source had a discussion about heavy metals and what the cost to filter them would be guys were all excited and a bunch said they would be happy to pay the premium. When the time came to reach for their wallets, very few, if any did. The offer was no longer an option after a month or so.
Had the negative effects of heavy metals be more immediate I don't have any doubt that guys would've been coming out of pocket. With effects not being seen for at least a decade the service never stood a chance. Its got to be tangible to seem real?
I offer test for heavy metals (Hg, Pb, Cd, As) for same cost as regular AAS test (100 USD) as a standalone test.

I don't pitch it to people, as not a single heavy metal test for AAS yielded result worth noting, so I feel it might be largely a waste of money for my clients and bring very little in terms of harm-reduction.

I am not sure what the filtering process for heavy metals would be, but according to both my knowledge and data in regard to AAS it is a non-issue, especially given how little AAS are actually ingested in terms of absolute mass compared to contaminated food or drinking water.

My data are about 20 tests for heavy metals on AAS, about half of them around 2013-2014 and half of them within last year.

Apologies for my stupidity again, but since heptanoic acid is pretty much the ester, does it mean it’s simply a measurement error and thus not likely to cause a health issue for the user?

Apologies for my stupidity again, but since heptanoic acid is pretty much the ester, does it mean it’s simply a measurement error and thus not likely to cause a health issue for the user?
NaCl is one molecule. Rather OK one with fries.
Na is a violently explosive on contact with water.
Cl is a toxic gas.

That's not terribly great example, but I find it OK to illustrate just because something is a part of something, doesn't mean it's going to act the same way standalone.

Heptanoic acid, although wonderfully non-toxic is still an acid and I assume that property is what causes the issues and local destruction/aggravation of tissue. It's however, just my wild guess.

When testosterone enanthate makes it into the bloodstream, the ester is cleaved of, but in bloodstream nothing like that really matters, because:
a) with it dispersed in the bloodstream the amount in one location is very small, not like 2 ml depot in the muscle
b) blood has very high capacity buffering systems
c) probably other stuff I'm missing on Saturday night

Yes, 192aa wouldn't get recognized as HGH.

192aa is nothing more than an urban myth anymore.
Never actually seen it, nor any other lab having actually tested it.
So what would 192aa show up as if not somatropin in your tests? I find it hard to believe that some China lab isn't pumping out garbage 192 at all.

who asked your opinion "bro"? if jano considers he wants a link, I would gladly post a link, he has a mouth to ask for it
man goes to the jewelry store to get his necklace value checked.

customer: "hey man, can you check my necklace and tell me the value of it?"
owner: "yeah sure, where is it?"
customer: "oh its at home, you have a mouth you could have just asked for it"

man goes to the jewelry store to get his necklace value checked.

customer: "hey man, can you check my necklace and tell me the value of it?"
owner: "yeah sure, where is it?"
customer: "oh its at home, you have a mouth you could have just asked for it"
mind your business, wasn't talking to you either