Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Well, if access to HPLC was enough we wouldn't see so many people screwing up :)

You need a standard first.n
If I use the exact same method (column, solvent, temperature, and flow rate) as you, there is no need for a standard as the peaks should elute at the same retention time as your standard of Sustanon 250 (if you make the HPLC chromatogram available to me). I’m not trying to quantify each peaks area to determine composition percentages.

You forgot the LC with the same dead volume :)

Anyway, before you go and purchase a thousand dollar column... you don't really need any of that for qualitative assessment, any half-good C18 screening gradient will work and provide you with the info you need based on spectrums of the peaks.

Read as, with Sust you ought to see 4 peaks with notably similar UV spectrums.

Also, I'll provide the same advice I provide any student/employee who wants to get into this - do not risk your career for stupid shit if this kind of stuff is illegal in your country (as it is in most of the countries).

How do most of you guys send out samples to Jano? The first time I sent samples to be tested I had a small cardboard gift box I used to put the vials in. I don’t know where to get another one like that and want to know what other people have used to put their samples in.

How do most of you guys send out samples to Jano? The first time I sent samples to be tested I had a small cardboard gift box I used to put the vials in. I don’t know where to get another one like that and want to know what other people have used to put their samples in.
I just put them in a normal envelope, them got a padded one from FedEx when I dropped off