Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

jano bro, the way labs identify total test in a bloodwork has anything to do with how you do it in oil or raws? which method has more reliability?

Hey Jano. I'd like some testing done on 1 or 2 anabolics. Couldn't find pricing or other info past 1st post on this thread. Where can I get more info on where to send them, how much it costs, where to send payment, etc

Unfortunately, due to sharply rising costs of consumables and maintenance, the pricelist had to be updated. Changes come into effect for all payments conducted after 1st of July 2021, 00:00 GMT.

Unfortunately, due to sharply rising costs of consumables and maintenance, the pricelist had to be updated. Changes come into effect for all payments conducted after 1st of July 2021, 00:00 GMT.
Hi, janoshik.

I would like to ask your opinion, are these statements true? I have read on a lot of forums, that 3d folding of growth hormone determines its bioligical effect. Ive seen growth hormones with good hplc, and blood serum tests, but they dont deliver results as expected.
Can you explain please? Thank you!

"

How to Check the Biological Effect?​

HPLC? – NO. It is absolutely the same in the correctly and incorrectly folded growth hormone.

Checking the level of growth hormone after injection? (LabCorp, Quest etc.) – NO. The measurement of growth hormone in the blood after injection is simple pharmacodynamics, diffusion of the hormone from the injection site to the blood, which is influenced by numerous factors (injection site, temperature, solvent composition). How quickly the hormone gets from the injection site to the blood is not an indicator of HOW this hormone AFFECTS the organism.

To evaluate how the growth hormone affects the process of mitosis? To check if it accelerates it? YES"

Hi, janoshik.

I would like to ask your opinion, are these statements true? I have read on a lot of forums, that 3d folding of growth hormone determines its bioligical effect. Ive seen growth hormones with good hplc, and blood serum tests, but they dont deliver results as expected.
Can you explain please? Thank you!

"

How to Check the Biological Effect?​

HPLC? – NO. It is absolutely the same in the correctly and incorrectly folded growth hormone.

Checking the level of growth hormone after injection? (LabCorp, Quest etc.) – NO. The measurement of growth hormone in the blood after injection is simple pharmacodynamics, diffusion of the hormone from the injection site to the blood, which is influenced by numerous factors (injection site, temperature, solvent composition). How quickly the hormone gets from the injection site to the blood is not an indicator of HOW this hormone AFFECTS the organism.

To evaluate how the growth hormone affects the process of mitosis? To check if it accelerates it? YES"
Well first, change in the '3D folding' would affect the HPLC too and second, we have IGF testing. That's as short and concise as I can make the answer be.