Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Just curious, If I have a legal script for test, and I'm sending it to jano where it's legal, is there anything illegal going on?

Just curious, If I have a legal script for test, and I'm sending it to jano where it's legal, is there anything illegal going on?
Shouldn't be an issue - especially with the miniscule amounts involved :)
But I won't pretend I know the laws in your country.

HGH with minor modification of one amino acid can be detected, let alone GH with a whole additional amino acid.

Also 191aa GH is actually cheaper to produce than 192aa GH nowadays, I'd say.

so you can tell the actual sequence of an entire chain of aminos? So if the sequence is 123456789 in one chain, and 124736798 in another chain, you are able to distinguish that between the two?

Is this included in price for identifying the compound?

so you can tell the actual sequence of an entire chain of aminos? So if the sequence is 123456789 in one chain, and 124736798 in another chain, you are able to distinguish that between the two?

Is this included in price for identifying the compound?
I don't need to tell the sequence of the AA chain.

If there is difference, it will show as not GH, that's all I really need and that's what's in the price.

Shouldn't be an issue - especially with the miniscule amounts involved :)
But I won't pretend I know the laws in your country.
Ya I ain't tripping, I've sent you stuff. Just totally curious if I'm allowed to test my own pharma shit. Or if there is laws against sending medicine out of the country.

Ya I ain't tripping, I've sent you stuff. Just totally curious if I'm allowed to test my own pharma shit. Or if there is laws against sending medicine out of the country.
I only know that it's legal for me to receive it.

I've paid big bucks to my lawyer to have all the paperwork in order, but I doubt my guy would know what the laws are in your country.

@janoshik do you know any good books or resources on learning about HPLC? For someone who knows close to nothing about it.

I'm not planning on ever doing it myself, but I just like learning about it.

@janoshik do you know any good books or resources on learning about HPLC? For someone who knows close to nothing about it.

I'm not planning on ever doing it myself, but I just like learning about it.
I've been extremely fond of CHROMacademy - but some time ago they've been bought off by somebody and redesigned and stuff and it sucks now :(

I've recommended that website to people for years and it getting fucked up left a gaping hole and me with having nothing to recommend, really.

Most other knowledge I've had has been from reading shitloads of publications and manuals, local uni public resources and Chromforum.

I've been extremely fond of CHROMacademy - but some time ago they've been bought off by somebody and redesigned and stuff and it sucks now :(

I've recommended that website to people for years and it getting fucked up left a gaping hole and me with having nothing to recommend, really.

Most other knowledge I've had has been from reading shitloads of publications and manuals, local uni public resources and Chromforum.

Ah that's too bad about CHROMacademy man, I hate when companies do that. I'll check out Chromforum though, sounds interesting. Thanks again man.

@janoshik is it possible to test some hgh samples with both old and new method? And only share the report with new method?

Curious to see the difference on the exact same batch with old and new method
The old method is not validated anymore and I can't really care to spend that much time and money to do it again. Without it being validated it cannot be guaranteed it really is exactly like the old method so I don't think it's worth the experiment, unless you are ready to spend copious amount of money on that.

Task Number: #11099
Unique Key: 668CK421GXCB
It's better if you can send the report image, would it be possible?

Ah that's too bad about CHROMacademy man, I hate when companies do that. I'll check out Chromforum though, sounds interesting. Thanks again man.
Chromforum is mostly issue solving forum, though.

Some basics are well explained on youtube, eg:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia8yrBL2Xwc
( no idea about the commentary, don't have sound right now, but animation seems good to me ).

It's better if you can send the report image, would it be possible?
Yes no problem :)
test-report-11099-png.145273

Chromforum is mostly issue solving forum, though.

Some basics are well explained on youtube, eg:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia8yrBL2Xwc
( no idea about the commentary, don't have sound right now, but animation seems good to me ).

Thank you so much for this video!!