Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

@janoshik help me with something if you please
If the active ingredient of a drug let´s take for example Minoxidil, is soluble in alcohol/ethanol and i dissolve a 10 mg pill in ethanol for the sole purpose of microdosing it, like 1 mg every day, i´d mix 10 mg pill in 5 ml of ethanol and take 0.5 ml which would be 1 mg.
The question is:
how stable is this solution once made, i mean how long can it last without losing the efficacy of the drug and while on the fridge? , 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month??
I have been searching but not definitive answer, i´d just like to know if the drug loses efficacy or not, thanks
Even tree months or so should not be an issue - and I doubt you'd be using it for that long.

Source:
extrapolating from Stability of an extemporaneously compounded minoxidil oral suspension and others.

Are you fucking serious? What mechanisms do you have where you are to put a end to that crap?
oh yeah, we're a failed state pretty much.

I'm exploring legal alternatives of moving my business as I don't really feel like staying, along with my family, in a country like this.

Jano is making a killing. Just saw all the Para pharma testing he did posted on another source board.
And wait until you hear about clients who pay 100% extra for guaranteed 24 hours turnaround! :)

On a more serious note, I appreciate the business and the trust I'm getting - I'm able to make a very comfortable living doing something I love, all while helping people and honest vendors.

Thanks to my investments, I've been in a place where I can retire for a while, but I am trying my best to make the business run seamlessly and hopefully expand to other fields where I can make a positive impact.

Cheers

how do we know jano doesn't just have a few testing kits and just tries to see what is the compound and then makes up the purity? anyone can chime in with proof?

how do we know jano doesn't just have a few testing kits and just tries to see what is the compound and then makes up the purity? anyone can chime in with proof?
Hes been checked with other services and they matched. With W&M and Lab4. So he doesnt.

yes there is proof on meso somewhere. Through an old source who did this and members.

It would be amazing if someone sends pharma hgh to get tested with new method, to see what the purity and generics compare as.

From a script, i would believe?

not just buying it from someone online but going to a pharmacy, where someone actually uses a prescription.

Ive been wanting to do this for a looooong time. Then we have something to compare Opti and TP too, so we can see how close these reputable generics really are. I might actually do this very very soon. @janoshik are you able to definitely tell if a GH is 191aa or 192aa and include this on your test reports? IMO every generic should have that testing included in their reports, hands down.

Ive been wanting to do this for a looooong time. Then we have something to compare Opti and TP too, so we can see how close these reputable generics really are. I might actually do this very very soon. @janoshik are you able to definitely tell if a GH is 191aa or 192aa and include this on your test reports? IMO every generic should have that testing included in their reports, hands down.
Yeah, but I have not encountered 192aa GH in my life as far as I can tell, so I feel it's quite pointless to list that on the reports.

192aa GH is urban myth at this point.

This and the fact that... when obtained through black market you can never be really 100% sure it's genuine pharma. I've seen fakes that were literally perfect...
Unless it can be shown the script is there. At least to you?

Well maybe someone gets it outside of black market here?