EU domestic source talk

Jup, at this point you should just buy your Telmisartan and Metformin from an online pharmacy. Use more than two braincells to fill out the questionaire and you get an actual pharmacy product for the same price if not less than BG or Pharmacist. Plus it's legal. Not saying that they are bad sources, I still have some stuff that I order from them, but you should buy what you can get through online pharmacies.

Jup, at this point you should just buy your Telmisartan and Metformin from an online pharmacy. Use more than two braincells to fill out the questionaire and you get an actual pharmacy product for the same price if not less than BG or Pharmacist. Plus it's legal. Not saying that they are bad sources, I still have some stuff that I order from them, but you should buy what you can get through online pharmacies.
Maybe a stupid question. Do you have an online pharmacy you would advise that ships to NL? I am located in NL and dutch online pharmacies don’t carry some products and german ones don’t ship here.

Any ones you can recommend? Someone recommended a german one but it doesn't ship to ireland

Maybe a stupid question. Do you have an online pharmacy you would advise that ships to NL? I am located in NL and dutch online pharmacies don’t carry some products and german ones don’t ship here.

Any ones you can recommend? Someone recommended a german one but it doesn't ship to ireland

For German pharmacy stuff i can recommend

gokapsel.de (also deliver to UK from simpleonlinepharmacy.co.uk)

deutschemedz.de (also deliver to UK from ukmeds.co.uk)

dokteronline.com

The pharmacies connected to Dokteronline deliver to Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland.

They all deliver within 2-3 days to Germany after placing the order.