EU Pharma hgh

bodybulker

I have been on 2,5 ugl hgh (from QSC) but want to switch to pharma. Have been searching for a while but can only find pens of 36iu for 160+, so way to expensive.

What are normal prices? And can you link good pharma EU sourche?

I bought Gen 36iu 12mg on stero.cc for 220 euros. It's a bit pricey, but the quality is very good. They shipped the order with a local express company in Germany, and I received it 3 days after payment lol

I bought Gen 36iu 12mg on stero.cc for 220 euros. It's a bit pricey, but the quality is very good. They shipped the order with a local express company in Germany, and I received it 3 days after payment lol
Hmm, on their website they carry exactly two types of pharma GH, 36IU Genotropin pens, and 72IU Humatrope. The two most faked GH products on the market. The ones of which near-perfect fakes have existed for years. But I'm sure that this random seller in Germany has access to the real deal, not the ubiquitous fakes that contain generic Chinese GH.

Can't really blame the sources, there are so many gullible people who seem intend on being ripped off as long as they get their 'pharma GH' placebo effect. Give them what they want.