MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

I
So all these 3 months you're trying to resolve the issue with EU pharmaqo in private? Yet you didn't know that he is a retailer and you went first to the main pharmaqo thread asking him to refund you? I don't doubt you sent the money, that's easy to verify nonetheless, but i don't remember seeing you here in the thread asking about your order. If i was in your shoes and after trying multiple times as you say to contact them with no luck, i would definitely write it here..either for help or scam alert. Not 3 months later though.
I tried for about a month and eventually gave up because they weren’t responding. As for public shaming it’s not something I usually do but in this case with no response from the distributor I found that I had no choice. How can you resolve a matter if there is no customer support? I think I complained on the board before about it but again it’s 3 months ago. I said I’ll try one more time in the hope that in this timeframe they have somewhat fixed whatever issues they had in the past. They money went somewhere because I wouldn’t have complained otherwise. It was in May IRRC.

I

I tried for about a month and eventually gave up because they weren’t responding. As for public shaming it’s not something I usually do but in this case with no response from the distributor I found that I had no choice. How can you resolve a matter if there is no customer support?

I'm not saying you're wrong or it would be better to let it go and forget it by any means, but here you see some guys going out of the rails because the source delayed 1-2 days to send them the tracking code, and they keep repeating the same stuff over and over again..which is something i don't really get, but in cases like yours it's pretty acceptable to disturb the peace and ask for the self evident. It's not public shaming, all parties get benefited from this.

Because no one here has lost a damn penny from the source. Why you waited 3 months to resolve this in the first place?
it's frustrating when you don't get a response I'm also waiting from the 14th
mayby there is a good reason for it.

but as you say it always came in eventually

I

I tried for about a month and eventually gave up because they weren’t responding. As for public shaming it’s not something I usually do but in this case with no response from the distributor I found that I had no choice. How can you resolve a matter if there is no customer support? I think I complained on the board before about it but again it’s 3 months ago. I said I’ll try one more time in the hope that in this timeframe they have somewhat fixed whatever issues they had in the past. They money went somewhere because I wouldn’t have complained otherwise. It was in May IRRC.
Email: EuPharmaqo@protonmail.com
Telegram: @EuPharmaqo