MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

it's not certain, some combine tren + deca and have a full and hard look

it always depends on the diet and how you respond to the E2 and prolactin levels
I want to gratify my feminine side :p,
jokes aside, the test is obviously missing from the photo.
It's my first approach with tren, hence the acetate.
I'll try to use it from week 8 to 14 on the classic deca test cycle.
let's hope for the best!

I placed an order from this source 2 months ago, let me start by saying that I love the seller, incredibly fast delivery times, unbeatable prices, high quality products from an established brand, the only thing I would like to ask from the source and I also discussed it in private chat if it were possible insert on the site the expiry date of the products we bought, I took testosterone and it arrived with an expiry date after only 12 months, I will probably finish it sooner but it would be nice if it were written there because if I had placed a much larger order to have a big supply of my testosterone would have been a problem, thanks and that doesn't take anything away from the fact that I will definitely buy from him again.
it would be nice to receive products that are used probably for a lifetime by people like us with a long shelf life like 3 years, not all products but at least those always used like testosteron, this would allow us to stock larger supplies once you have found a reliable source like this.

I placed an order from this source 2 months ago, let me start by saying that I love the seller, incredibly fast delivery times, unbeatable prices, high quality products from an established brand, the only thing I would like to ask from the source and I also discussed it in private chat if it were possible insert on the site the expiry date of the products we bought, I took testosterone and it arrived with an expiry date after only 12 months, I will probably finish it sooner but it would be nice if it were written there because if I had placed a much larger order to have a big supply of my testosterone would have been a problem, thanks and that doesn't take anything away from the fact that I will definitely buy from him again.
it would be nice to receive products that are used probably for a lifetime by people like us with a long shelf life like 3 years, not all products but at least those always used like testosteron, this would allow us to stock larger supplies once you have found a reliable source like this.

thanks sir. for me its very hard to keep track of all the dates having in mind I have thousand and thousand of vials, but I always ensure there is at least around 1 year until it expires.