MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

it's not certain, some combine tren + deca and have a full and hard look

it always depends on the diet and how you respond to the E2 and prolactin levels
I want to gratify my feminine side :p,
jokes aside, the test is obviously missing from the photo.
It's my first approach with tren, hence the acetate.
I'll try to use it from week 8 to 14 on the classic deca test cycle.
let's hope for the best!

I placed an order from this source 2 months ago, let me start by saying that I love the seller, incredibly fast delivery times, unbeatable prices, high quality products from an established brand, the only thing I would like to ask from the source and I also discussed it in private chat if it were possible insert on the site the expiry date of the products we bought, I took testosterone and it arrived with an expiry date after only 12 months, I will probably finish it sooner but it would be nice if it were written there because if I had placed a much larger order to have a big supply of my testosterone would have been a problem, thanks and that doesn't take anything away from the fact that I will definitely buy from him again.
it would be nice to receive products that are used probably for a lifetime by people like us with a long shelf life like 3 years, not all products but at least those always used like testosteron, this would allow us to stock larger supplies once you have found a reliable source like this.

I placed an order from this source 2 months ago, let me start by saying that I love the seller, incredibly fast delivery times, unbeatable prices, high quality products from an established brand, the only thing I would like to ask from the source and I also discussed it in private chat if it were possible insert on the site the expiry date of the products we bought, I took testosterone and it arrived with an expiry date after only 12 months, I will probably finish it sooner but it would be nice if it were written there because if I had placed a much larger order to have a big supply of my testosterone would have been a problem, thanks and that doesn't take anything away from the fact that I will definitely buy from him again.
it would be nice to receive products that are used probably for a lifetime by people like us with a long shelf life like 3 years, not all products but at least those always used like testosteron, this would allow us to stock larger supplies once you have found a reliable source like this.

thanks sir. for me its very hard to keep track of all the dates having in mind I have thousand and thousand of vials, but I always ensure there is at least around 1 year until it expires.

EU PHARMAQO, I have issues with the automatic payment confirmation system, so I sent you a message (payment details and the order ID) on Telegram. Would you please check the details and manually confirm the payment and tell me if everything is fine with the transaction?

EU PHARMAQO, I have issues with the automatic payment confirmation system, so I sent you a message (payment details and the order ID) on Telegram. Would you please check the details and manually confirm the payment and tell me if everything is fine with the transaction?
done