MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

So small issue happened, @EuPharmaqo dealt with it swiftly admitted the mistake and we found a compromise that made both of us happy with the outcome.

Pleasure as usual doing business with you. Solid source, never disappoint.

Any chance you want to share with the class what went wrong and how it was fixed?
Pharmaqo miss read my emails and sent me a different kind of Testosterone Blend. I was away from home due to work so I found out about it only almost 1 week and half later.

I contacted him and he proposed me a full refund and for me to ship back the goods, as I wasn't comfortable shipping illegal goods and he hasn't in stock the correct item, I tried to find a solution that would suit us both so I proposed him to refund me half of what I paid for it and call it a day.

He sent the money he owed me 24 hours later and problem was solved.
I'm happy of the outcome.

Pharmaqo miss read my emails and sent me a different kind of Testosterone Blend. I was away from home due to work so I found out about it only almost 1 week and half later.

I contacted him and he proposed me a full refund and for me to ship back the goods, as I wasn't comfortable shipping illegal goods and he hasn't in stock the correct item, I tried to find a solution that would suit us both so I proposed him to refund me half of what I paid for it and call it a day.

He sent the money he owed me 24 hours later and problem was solved.
I'm happy of the outcome.

Mistakes happen, people sometimes forget there is a human behind the screen and handling everything. Glad people can still act like grown ups and solve everything without screaming out loud.

Handled well and fair by both you and the source. This source never disappointed me. Hope the quality and service stays this way!

Mistakes happen, people sometimes forget there is a human behind the screen and handling everything. Glad people can still act like grown ups and solve everything without screaming out loud.

Handled well and fair by both you and the source. This source never disappointed me. Hope the quality and service stays this way!
Yea. Thanks sir :cool:

Pharmaq, any chance of sibutramine?
I don’t think Sibu is gonna be produced anytime soon. We did not even talk about it, not a huge fan.

I am not here to give medical advice but there is a few interesting posts about Sibutramine on meso and why Semaglutide and other similar peptides are better. But I don’t have much experience with appetite supresants. By the way I am planing to bring some in order to have a better catalog.

Any input is welcomed

received my order today test e e tren e

tren e I think it is a new batch (white cap), but I am sure that the quality is excellent, I say this because in the past someone had mentioned underdosed products with the white cap

up to now with pharmaqo I have never had any disappointments

received my order today test e e tren e

tren e I think it is a new batch (white cap), but I am sure that the quality is excellent, I say this because in the past someone had mentioned underdosed products with the white cap

up to now with pharmaqo I have never had any disappointments
enjoy sir :cool:

Back