• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

EURO 2016

That was an intense game... both teams played great... world champs living up to their name. They are a great team.... although I wanted Italy to win...

Iceland tomorrow? Would be interesting...

On the road but checked the score....wow reality kicked in lol glad mass turk never took me up on my offer haha

France was just so much better today. Awesome showing by Iceland though. Their fans were in it the whole way and still cheered their asses off for them after the match.

You'd think France and the Euro officials would have the decency to have a match today, since it's a holiday in the US. Oh, and mid-week matches at east coast prime time.

You'd think France and the Euro officials would have the decency to have a match today, since it's a holiday in the US. Oh, and mid-week matches at east coast prime time.

https://memecrunch.com/meme/17QVV/not-sure-if-serious-dog/image.jpg?w=500&c=1

The US isnt exactly their target audience. And "prime time matches" would be at like 3 oclock in the morning French time.

“All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don’t break them for no one.”
TM