Eurofatburner DNP log

zyzzlegacy

Hello guys,

It‘s Time for my minicut so I decided to share my dnp experience here.

The source is a private source from a German bodybuilding forum. He was quite reputable before the forum got shut down.

I wanted a domestic source for dnp, since he sells other Fatburner too I asked him to get mixxede caps.

So I have a bunch of 200mg dnp + 15mg yohimbine hcl pills. And some 150 mg pills.

And clen from another source.

I did 2 dnp cycles in the last 2 years, I only did 2 weeks and low dose cycles (200-350mg).

Starting weight:

99 kg /1,8 m

today is my fifth day:
Dosage sofar:
1 day 200 + 40mcg clen
2. day 350 + 40 mcg clen
3. day 350 + clen
4. 400 + clen
5. day 400
Will Start to do 500mg and dropped the clen.
-I lost 3 kilo in the first 3 days and now i have a Plateau

Sides: swatting alot, bad sleep, getting exhausted quickly. And carpal tunnel syndrome ??

That's a pretty quick ramp up man. Be careful.

Are you running anything else or just the DNP and Clen?

That's a pretty quick ramp up man. Be careful.

Are you running anything else or just the DNP and Clen?
Dnp clen and yohimbine hcl.
Dropped the clen as soon as I went up to 550mg (won’t go higher!).

And trt dosage + 200~220 mg primo e

Anything 400+ is a pretty heavy dose. You said you have used before so I assume you know your tolerance, but do know that it can change, so do be careful.

Honestly I would not have gone over 350 (personally I dont go over 200mg)

DNP+Clen+Yohimbine is a pretty wild stack.

That combination and the the higher DNP dose and I would be feeling like a huge pile of garbage.

Hopefully you are taking progress pics and have your diet and health supps locked down.

100kg at 180cm you should already be pretty lean.

Anything 400+ is a pretty heavy dose. You said you have used before so I assume you know your tolerance, but do know that it can change, so do be careful.

Honestly I would not have gone over 350 (personally I dont go over 200mg)

DNP+Clen+Yohimbine is a pretty wild stack.

That combination and the the higher DNP dose and I would be feeling like a huge pile of garbage.

Hopefully you are taking progress pics and have your diet and health supps locked down.

100kg at 180cm you should already be pretty lean.
Yes I did in the past only low doses of dnp now I want to go higher (not more than 550 tho).
I feel really tired all the time end will stop the cut on saturday

5kg is pretty wild, more so considering you are probably holding some water.
I have to wonder how much of it was nothing but water loss. The time frame is nice, but I would be highly skeptical that much of that was adipose tissue loss in 72 hours.

5% mass loss is quite attainable with nothing but a water cut.

1 day 200 + 40mcg clen
2. day 350 + 40 mcg clen
3. day 350 + clen
4. 400 + clen
5. day 400
6. day 550
7. day 550
8. day 400
9. day 400

I am happy with the results. Felt really exhausted and sweat a lot.

Dnp is much more effective and imho low dosed way safer than clen.
But I like clen too! Easy increase in daily calorie burn, less hunger, and it was my first diet drug.
Some even say anti katabolic or anabolic but I think that’s false in our dosages

Quick update:
Sorry for being inactive I was 4 weeks at the beach. Will try to censore and post some pics.

But my diet was really good! Not perfect, because I might lost some muscle in the end (which is normal in holidays), but I got amazing abs in a quick Time. After my dnp cut I continued 4 weeks cutting without dnp and I was very impressed when i lost the Water That you hold while taking dnp!

Hi guys. So here you see my Summer / Beach Body.

I would say my diet was a success :)
It was not perfect, after the dnp I did shit tons of cardio and ate too less calories. I got a bit flat.

Stats in March: 99kg
Before my last dnp run: ~94kg
Today.: 90,2 KG

Now time for a lean bulk.
Any tipps how I won’t loose my sixpack during the winter time? It is hard for me not to loose it during my winter bulk.

Attachments

• 73B058C0-A8FD-4BC8-99F5-A4DBAF7E2B23.jpeg
    73B058C0-A8FD-4BC8-99F5-A4DBAF7E2B23.jpeg
    982.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 9A476403-573C-4CE9-9C43-8EF9E7D16CEB.jpeg
    9A476403-573C-4CE9-9C43-8EF9E7D16CEB.jpeg
    833 KB · Views: 44