European Pharmaceuticals for European Customers!

pharmacist

Subscriber
10+ Year Member
Good Day!
For all my European Union friends I opened this new thread.
The other one is here:

and will remain open for disscusions for Worldwide customers!

Discussions are a bit different for EU than rest of the world as far as shipping times, methods... shipping options are different. Payment methods are different also.

And, a very important fact - PRICES ARE DIFFERENT! And the selection of the products is a bit wider too.

For example in EU I can ship Ventolin Inhaler or Androgel Test Spray tubes that are prohibited to ship in USA or other continents. Bulk prices are different of course :) quantities also :). Promos are also different! In Europe I can ship 1 liter bag of Ringer solution or other simmilar.

The facts that remain the same in this thread and the other thread are:
- I am still the same on both threads!
- Quality is the same!
- All products are coming from the same place - my own 2 pharmacies! The thing that offers me a unique maybe spot here... nothing from the black market/ nothing from a dude smuggling products/ nothing from other places than pharmaceutical warehouses via my pharmacies.

Thanks a lot for everything in the last 9 (almost 10 now!) years. It has been and still is a privilege for me!

You can reach me by emails or Wickr at:

Code:
Emails:
europeanpharmaceuticals@countermail.com

europeanpharmaceuticals@protonmail.com

WICKR -   europharmacist

Now, Shipping options for EU are:

POSTAL PACKAGE 15 EUR (+/- 7 days)
EMS POST 25 EUR (+/- 5 days)
DHL FEDEX EXPRESS 40 EUR (+/- 2-3 days)

NOTE: Shipping prices can cost 5 EUR more or less. Depends on location, country and size of the order.

Talking about payment methods now...

CRYPTO - BTC ETH, XMR ETC
BANK TRANSFER
PAYPAL + 5% tax.

No i don’t mean your price personally, I mean the product generally. Why is this 4ml test U so fucking expensive, I mean 190€ for 4ml test U????

Oh, I dont know... Bayer makes expensive products. I dont know why. Probably its one of the few Test injects left on the market and is the new trend in TRT , probably...

Vistabel - Botulinum Toxin Type A - Currently the number one non-surgical aesthetic treatment!

Now in stock for EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS!

Available only with EMS of FEDEX shipping option! Ice Pack included!

I have ordered second time with pharmacist now and it has been just flawless again. Shipped the same day and with express shipping took 2 days to arrive. Can't beat that. Also got a free product included.

Great source for Pharma stuff. Reasonable prices, good communication.

VISTABEL 50
Available with FEDEX Express option only!
Price 170 EUR.
Includes icepack!

Best regards

I have ordered second time with pharmacist now and it has been just flawless again. Shipped the same day and with express shipping took 2 days to arrive. Can't beat that. Also got a free product included.

Great source for Pharma stuff. Reasonable prices, good communication.
Thank you for your feedback kind sir!

Best regards