European Pharmaceuticals for European Customers!

Why is nebido Testosteron so damn expensive ??
not only that, these prices are off the charts.
From what I know in EU you can step into a pharmacy to buy things for 3 euros and here you pay 20... about a 700% increase in price.
I understand the risk and having to make a profit, but these prices...

From what I know in EU you can step into a pharmacy to buy things for 3 euros and here you pay 20... about a 700% increase in price.
If that was the case I wouldn't be an EU customer of The Pharmacist and there wouldn't be so much demand from EU countries to any source on this forum.

You know nothing. Speaking out of your ass.

you don't know what you're talking about.
tell me, wise guy, how much does a pack of EUTHYROX cost which is sold here for 20 euros?
i just skipped over your post history and you seem to not understand that there are massive differences within europe how easy you can buy stuff in the pharmacy.
I saw a post where you said "clen is approved, walk into a pharmacy and buy it.."and stuff like that.
in 90% of the EU countries it doesnt work like that.

If you feel some prices are way too high, you can always try and negotiate with him and try to improve the pricing, especially if you are buying often or buying a lot of items.

If you feel some prices are way too high, you can always try and negotiate with him and try to improve the pricing, especially if you are buying often or buying a lot of items.
I don't have to buy anything and certainly not from Europe ;)
i just skipped over your post history and you seem to not understand that there are massive differences within europe how easy you can buy stuff in the pharmacy.
I saw a post where you said "clen is approved, walk into a pharmacy and buy it.."and stuff like that.
in 90% of the EU countries it doesnt work like that.
well, then good that there are those who sell for those in need

you don't know what you're talking about.
tell me, wise guy, how much does a pack of EUTHYROX cost which is sold here for 20 euros?
I don't know? You from Europe babe? Do you think Europe is all one nation? Euthyrox is very cheap few euros for a one box. You need a prescription to buy it, it's true that in many pharmacies in few countries you can have it without a prescription but euthyrox is ONE medicine, many other are barred to be sold without a prescription.

It all depends and depends on what country you live and many other reasons.

It's one thing to go there and buy 2-3 boxes of something and it's well different to go there and buy hundreds or whatever a shop here at MESO would need to have a proper stock to sell without hiccups.

No pharmacist unless you have a deep close connection would ever sell you anything past a personal quantity and even then why would he/she ever do it for free? Ohhh now you need to give him a cut of your sales, see where I'm going?

Do I need to continue so I can show even more what kind of a fucking retard you are?

I don't know? You from Europe babe? Do you think Europe is all one nation? Euthyrox is very cheap few euros for a one box. You need a prescription to buy it, it's true that in many pharmacies in few countries you can have it without a prescription but euthyrox is ONE medicine, many other are barred to be sold without a prescription.

It all depends and depends on what country you live and many other reasons.

It's one thing to go there and buy 2-3 boxes of something and it's well different to go there and buy hundreds or whatever a shop here at MESO would need to have a proper stock to sell without hiccups.

No pharmacist unless you have a deep close connection would ever sell you anything past a personal quantity and even then why would he/she ever do it for free? Ohhh now you need to give him a cut of your sales, see where I'm going?

Do I need to continue so I can show even more what kind of a fucking retard you are?
oh yes, continue please.
You drive me crazy with every single post.

Don't stop now.
Continue with your delirium of omniscience.

I want to learn more from you

oh yes, continue please.
You drive me crazy with every single post.

Don't stop now.
Continue with your delirium of omniscience.

I want to learn more from you
If you don't need to buy anything from Europe. Could you please take your discussion to another thread.

Countries in EU have their own laws. In most of them anything PED related are highly illegal and medicines are under prescription. Do you get your information from some drunk fuck in your favourite trash bar?