European Pharmaceuticals for European Customers!

Good Morning and may we have great 2024!

Here you have the new list available! Many prices went down, some new products added.

Thank you all !

BEST REGARDS

Made an testorder of some insulin pens. The reviews here are interesting. I still look for a reliable source for pharma products, especially insulin. I will keep updated.

Another day another successful delivery. Prompt responses, professional, great communication, fast delivery and pharma products. It is a pleasure ordering from Pharmacist!

Another day another successful delivery. Prompt responses, professional, great communication, fast delivery and pharma products. It is a pleasure ordering from Pharmacist!

Thank you my friend!
Always glad to see another happy customer :)

Good Morning and may we have great 2024!

Here you have the new list available! Many prices went down, some new products added.

Thank you all !

BEST REGARDS
Link doesnt work 404 not found, can you update with current link to price list?

first order with the pharmacist, what a pleasure to deal with! quick replies, a smooth process, fast delivery and pharma quality products :D definitely my new source for pharma stuff

first order with the pharmacist, what a pleasure to deal with! quick replies, a smooth process, fast delivery and pharma quality products :D definitely my new source for pharma stuff
Thank you ! :) A pleasure for me too.

Best Regards and I appreciate the feedback and trust!

Landed today, it was my 1st order with this fine gentleman, up until this point i was being able of getting Adex, Caber, Tamox and others ancilleries straight from the local pharmacy but shit is getting very strict in my country and it is no longer possible and i´d rather use pharma grade ancilleries if possible over UGL´s any day of the week, the difference is very noticeable, thank god we have the pharmacist , communications 10/10, shipping 10/10, i´ll be ordering again soon and i hope this lasts, thanks and keep up the good work man.

I am trying to find you in Wickr but I cant. I read that it was shut down by amazon, that means I can contact only by the emails?

Received 2 boxes of cerebrolysin.
Replies are quick. Communication is smooth. Shipping was quick and packaging was good.
A source can't get better then this.

Not my first order and for sure not my last!

Pleasure doing business with you!

Sponsors