European Pharmaceuticals for European Customers!

i posted in the main thread, but wanted to leave a message here as well: great service, fast shipping, good communication. First time customer here. won't be the last time shopping with you.

Another happy customer chiming in, got mine in 2 weeks central Europe.

Well packaged.

There is no tracking ( at least for my order, which was small) so just had to sit tight.

I received the package yesterday. Good communication, fast delivery (7 days from transfer), discreet packaging. Everything as it should be. Good job.
I recommend.

This is my review of europeanpharmaceuticals

Communication & Delivery 9/10 Almost perfect, he responds usually within few hours. I subtract one point becose he promised tracking number by thuesday but I didnt get it until thursday. I got my package two days later than I expected. I expected 5 days, it took 7 days. Except this minor delay, I have zero complaints.

I also asked for things not on the price list and he was able to get it for me! This is big positive thing! I and my mother have rare genetic disease that our shit doctors refuse to treat and the medications we need is in my country avaliable only with special approval from goverment but pharmacist was able to hook me up for good price!

Quality 10/10
All the stuff I revieved is legit pharma grade stuff from east European country.

Overall 9.5/10
This is my first purchase I made on this forum, I feared I get scammed or get some fake products or get the package intercepted but nothing bad happened, not a single of my fears and worries became true, 0 problems.

This guy is legit, it is not the cheapest but to get such massive selection of real european pharma grade stuff delivered within 7 days with friendly and professional seller that gets you exactly what you need even if its not on price list, this is worth every penny, I highly recommend.

Last edited:
I have already placed several orders with the pharmacist, and this guy is on point every single time!!!
Great customer service, quick to respond, quick TA time to Ireland.
The products themselves are top-notch; accutane, lantus, t3/t4, propanolol, arimadex. Prices are unbeatable for the pharma quality you get.
The pharmacist sets the bar really high, I can not recommend this source enough.

Just did my first order of cerebrolysin and some other stuff. Waiting for my package

Replies very fast to emails, very friendly guy. Good communication so far

I think I have 6-7 orders already placed with him in the last 2 years.
Communication quick and easy, packages always come after around 7 working days.

He might ship 1-2 days later than he says by email, but I don't care. I honestly never ask for tracking anymore because it just shows up in my local freight forwarder app after a while. Works like a charm.

Really deserves a lot of credit for his long term contribution to my pharmaceutical cabinet.