European Pharmaceuticals

I don’t know what it is with international right now I haven’t received a pack in under 45 days lately. I’ve been dealing with pharmacist for 6 years now, impeccable routine, not a hiccup. This time it’s been over 2 months and we have agreed upon a reship, I’m not worried about it with this source, as pharmacist is a true professional and everything will be squared away.

Has anyone else been dealing with ridiculous international t/a?

I don’t know what it is with international right now I haven’t received a pack in under 45 days lately. I’ve been dealing with pharmacist for 6 years now, impeccable routine, not a hiccup. This time it’s been over 2 months and we have agreed upon a reship, I’m not worried about it with this source, as pharmacist is a true professional and everything will be squared away.

Yes, one of my recents has taken ~3 months to land

My last one took 31 days. Probably slow due to the pandemic

Same…Been using Pharmacist for many years and usually receive in a month but this time it was quite a bit longer. Ordered in May and just received in August. Pharmacist was doing right by me and recently told me he would reship. Of course a week after he reshipped my original order arrived. Things are apparently moving slow through the postal system.

Same…Been using Pharmacist for many years and usually receive in a month but this time it was quite a bit longer. Ordered in May and just received in August. Pharmacist was doing right by me and recently told me he would reship. Of course a week after he reshipped my original order arrived. Things are apparently moving slow through the postal system.
At least it’s not just me being crazy, international and domestic both suck right now. Because of “covid”

A package was delivered today to the provided address

I’ll check it when I can physically get access to it

way to long for shipping

but, I appreciate you doing your best to finally get it sent successfully

Finally received my pack from mr pharmacist. Postal took forever. Not him to blame but still sucks. Been 6 years of good business with him.

Package arrived in the UK after 6 days! Excellent and professional person to deal with. I'd recommend to everyone!

Does anyone know how quickly the express shipping takes to the UK? Is it worth it?
Good Day sir!
As we mentioned in email, Express Shipping is available for Europe.
After Brexit, sorry, you no longer have this option. But we do ok by post :)

Best Regards

Whats the current prices on telmisartan and HCG

Here they are:

HCG - OVITRELLE (AlphaHCG) by MERCK- SERONO
6500 IU - $ 110 - Prefilled pen. Can be stored at room temp!!! B12 amps included for dilution.

TELMISARTAN 80 mg - 28 tabs - $ 30

Price list can be found here:

Best regards