EUROPHARMMA

hey guys just wanted to give a review on my experience using EUROPHARMMA to supply my supplementations,
just incase some dont know where to buy from :)

i have been ordering from there for the past year and happy to happy i have never been ripped off, prices are great and delivery in time, of course recently with covid delivery is expected to take alittle bit longer than more,
once having found 3 viles of test broken and EUROPHARMMA straight away shipped down a replacement for me, great supplier :)

I used the domestic side before and pulled 500,ng/dl total test on 250,mgs a week. Pulled bloods 48 hrs post pin 6 weeks in. Then got thrle run around from rep. Went from replacing the test to,getting a second test to prove it is still low then poof disappeared off that board. Apparently its,impossible for,the reshipper or domestic brewer or whatever system they use to underdose.

No one here is dumb enough to buy Eurotrash pharma from Uncle fucking Z. Enjoy your underdosed piss water.

i believe i stand corrected. This shop appears to be a reseller with a similar name to Fuckface Z.

i still wouldn't order shit from a place that would take money for Bowel Movement pharma, but that's just me.

At least it isn't Uncle Fuckface, but that's like comparing diarrhea to a solid turd. Both are still shitty.

hiszem, hogy javítva állok. Úgy tűnik, hogy ez az üzlet a Fuckface Z-hez hasonló nevű viszonteladó.

még mindig nem rendelnék szart olyan helyről, amely pénzt igényelne a Bélmozgás gyógyszeréért, de ez csak én vagyok.

Legalábbis nem Fuckface bácsi, de ez olyan, mintha a hasmenést hasonlítanánk a szilárd gyephez. Mindkettő még mindig szar.

I have been buying from Europharmm for many years, the business is always perfect, fast and reliable partner!!!
Fuck off shitbag. You joined this forum just to suck EuroPharm cock.

Good job bumping a year old thread to quote yourself on how much you love EuroPharms dick.